Reviews for Moments in Time From the Grand Line
Ryan Folswan chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
o i like i like.

Read it have no criticism, this stuff is good.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Luffy and Nami forever.
littleAliengrl chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
i love anything luffyxnami related!this is such a great fic and i encourage you to continue this!that was an awesome fight!please update soon!
beamz chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
YAY! you updated! thanks! lol. I really like how you have the story going, keep it up!

beamz
Variable Anomaly chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Very nice. I liked the first chapter because of the seemingly Luffy/Robin/Nami, and the sheer humor it had. This one interests me more though because of your use of Luffy's abilities. I can't tell if the Dragon thing really happened though, since the last chapter I read had Ace finally catching up to Blackbeard. However I'll be sure to check in on this one again.
T.O.B chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
well, that was intreresting

i wonder what will happen next

can't wait til the next chapter

so, luffy and nami,huh

good couple

what about zoro and robin

SEE YA
Peter Kim chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
There is a good reason why the World Goverment feared the meeting of Luffy and Shanks since Shanks is one of the four emperors and if those two ally themselves with each other or willing to work together the balance of power will be changed since Straw Hat Pirates are now considered one of the major powers and the other major powers are World Goverment,Marines,Dagon and his revolutionaries,Four Emperors and Milhak and the other three. Koby,Garp and Vivy knows that Luffy will be the Pirate King someday. Smoker is looking to fight Luffy and will enjoy the challenge win or lose,after all,losing to Luffy will only increase his rep or he gained something in fighting Luffy.
beamz chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I love it! Great story. Will you be writing more like this... because i'll def. read! lol.

beamz
TJ chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I like your interpretation of them, I hope you'll write more.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2