Reviews for make up your mind
Anon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I can't get enough of your writing!

It's so good!
Doctor Java chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This story is excellent. I freely admit that I am an angst junky and this definitely delivers a good dose. Your style is great and your imagery is so vivid. This was a pleasure to read.
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh, the angst-ridden person that is Jim Halpert! I love the back and forth nature of this story; the "He's made a decision. Well, maybe he hasn't" idea is great. And the last line about falling asleep with the wrong girl in his arms was a nice touch.
Rogue Vader chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This fic is amazing. I love the voice you use, the imagery, and really it's just wonderful. I really hope you write more Jim/Pam!
unfold chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This is so, so good. All the imagery and just the way you describe Jim's inner turmoil is so perfect. There were a lot of things I wanted to quote back to you and tell you are wonderful, but I lost track. But this, "He’s used to this thickness, then – it’s a symptom of his chronic inability to say things to the right person at the right time in the right way..." kills me.
mg chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I can definitely see Jim having this sort of conflict of emotions. I like your imagery,also.