Reviews for Cry of the Youko
Dying after last chapter
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 8/26
ch 1 last ch 13

please update . it's gold .
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 8/26
ch 13

You made Naruto so super pumped up than you closed th story . That is the best part . Hell he cold help to Saruto bi with that problem , burn his hands , try to seal Oropchi's soul and burn him to crisp or I don't know . As for Akatsuki , a litle more training .

Still I'd like to update .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 8/26
ch 9

poor Kakshi and the whole male population . Knockout nose bleed depending on the perversion and Naruto knowing things makes those in the transformation into female version bombs .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 8/26
ch 3

Uchiha mascare . Bu te way even Itachy was pranked , even the hokage . Damn it that is Anbu stealth sneak skills . Unless if he prank the Anbu also .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 8/26
ch2

ninja king of thiefs
Ahyah chapter 13 . 6/12
Damn! It has been 8 years. A pity...this was an interesting read.
Zii Raevyn chapter 11 . 4/14
In response to your post about how absence makes the heart grow fonder, it only does so if object or person makes an impression.
Look what Jesus did chapter 13 . 4/14
Yeeeaahh pretty sure this fic is dead now shame it was a good one
uiop12 chapter 8 . 2/16
i this
uiop12 chapter 2 . 2/16
really good
Blitzstrahl chapter 13 . 1/11
2016, the fic is dead lol. sad since its hilarious.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 1/11
6 Google results for "Yami Choco" 3 are links to this fic and it's reviews. the 4th is something in Arabic and the last 2 are Yu Gi Oh related.

So wtf is Yami Choco?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 1/1
Forgot one more thing.
Yukina and Kuwabara. Talk about gag worthy. Worst pairing Yu Yu Hakusho. I am convinced the writer was doing a super mixture of crack opium and LCD mixed in a bong along shots of 100 proof vodka.
After all Kuwabara's sister got paired with Togoros employer.
Both girls deserved far better.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 1/1
And I'm done, sorry but Haku-chan deserves better than Sasuke.

Good luck with the fic but I'm out ta here. Peace!
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »