Reviews for Cry of the Youko
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 1h
please tell me cause I have no clue.
I know I have hear it somewhere but the image of Dark Chocolate keeps coming up in my head. and now I want Dark Chocolate! ERRRRRRRRR
LadyEudave05 chapter 13 . 7/24
Plz update soon
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 7/18
Please update soon. Love the story and I can't wait for more. Love the Naruto/Hinata in the story.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 7/15
actually genkai was kinda a hottie when she was younger. Kinda looked like sakura, just...BETTER
shiki777 chapter 13 . 7/3
please UPDATE! Oh God your story is and STILL be a great story
Neo-Devil chapter 9 . 7/1
the Sexy jutsu...so powerful that it beat Kaguya Otsutsuki...XD
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 7/1
Genkai...from Yu Yu Hakushou...Naruto is screwed.
OfficerShadowcat chapter 13 . 6/18
Shame that such a great story had been left unfinished for so long. I do hope you do finish this fix its great but I just don't like the idea of this being a harem. Please oh please I hope you update sometime in the foreseeable future and not make this a harem, as there are far too many of those just hanging around.
JSemillano chapter 12 . 5/7
I love the story but i dont like the idea of harem . . Naruto is for hinata ONLY ! ! _
JSemillano chapter 11 . 5/7
Id say no harem . . PLEASE ?
You sly dog you added genkai from yu yu hakusho ... nice touch . ;-)
sebastien1886 chapter 13 . 3/22
Are you going to be continuing this story or is it dead?
Ablyvian chapter 13 . 3/5
I'd be willing to actually pay money to see a conclusion to this. At your earliest convenience
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 13 . 2/15
I realize that you have already stated that you are fixing up the chapters, but this fic hasn't been updated in almost 7 years, and while I just found it, I think that it would be a shame if a story of this caliber was forgotten.
7 years later...