Reviews for Era
Ansy chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
story was interesting, funny and absolutely fantastic! Roran like king? Interesting idea. Will be ever sequel to Era? I still think to Galbatorixs speech (in chapter 23: The Vault of Souls) and on Angelas last sentence in this chapter. Galbatorix is not dead or what? I love this story.
mr rophone chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
A little star wars bit there. 'Dealing in absolutes can lead you to a dark place' , 'only a with deals an absolute'
mr rophone chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Hhhhhhm. Oromis' death is slightly similar to yoda's in return of the jedi
mr rophone chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Ha! The Kylrian language is just french, funny : )
Guest chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
NO! YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG IM SORRY BUT IT SUCKED!
StoryHunter chapter 23 . 9/25/2010
cool! what will happenin the next chapter?
Amara Calla chapter 24 . 1/25/2010
Hey! This is great so far... Are you going to write about what brom said to eragon in the dream? Please do!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 27 . 7/29/2009
Love the story! (Faves!) Where's the secquel? Sorry. I can't spell worth shite. See I even spellet that wrong!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 27 . 7/22/2009
Does this mean what I think it means?

A sequel?

I really think this fic is pretty good, and thought the last prophecy would become true just in an epilogue, as many have done before, Eragon, Arya and Saphira leaving for some unknown land across the sea. It doesn't necesarily have to be some place too far away, there's Vroengard, and the other islands. Also, isn't the elven realm of Du Weldenvarden considered technically as a place separated from Alagaƫsia, another country just like Surda and the dwarves' realm?

Anyway, I liked the story. Good work!
Annie Dolnar chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I have not read much of this, since I must get back to Hogwarts Extreme and do my homework. However, I believe this a great story in the making so far, an alternate ending to the series.. Or are you making this the ending one? I cannot be sure, since I have only read the first chapter. But this story is on my favorites. I hope it turns out well.
Miss Authorette chapter 27 . 7/24/2008
Wow. I really enjoyed that! I love the Star Wars quotes! You moulded them in well.

I hope there is a sequel!
barefootandlost chapter 27 . 7/9/2008
Great story!
No one of Consequence chapter 27 . 7/7/2008
not bad, but some of your writing nearly quoted star Wars
randomguy1517 chapter 27 . 7/7/2008
is there a sequel to this story?
Jinke chapter 27 . 3/30/2008