Reviews for Time To Play The Game
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Bravo! This was a cute little fic. Thanks for sharing it! I like that HHH finally realized what he'd been taken for granted. It's the little things that mean the most :) Glad he and Steph had that sweet little talk, where he thanked her for everything! Good job.
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Aw, Shawn and HHH are hilarious! Hunter needs to be more appreciative of his wife though. Clearly she has a job and kid to take care of, so he shouldn't take her attention for granted. And she loves her husand so it's only natural for her to fuss over him/do whatever it is that he finds 'annoying.' lol onto the next chapter. Nice job.
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
LOL the crude humor was hilarious. And poor Steph, she's sort of going through life alone while Paul rehabs. Paul's convo with Dave...well, TMI would be the perfect way to describe it! haha!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I've never read this before, but it's super cute. I like that there's a fic centered around his injury - a unique idea, indeed! His little conversation with Steph at the end was adorable. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
heidyurbano89 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
your damn bastard... i love all the damn story. :)
treehilluver23 chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
That was a really touching and heat warming story. I really enjoyed the conversations and interactions between triple H and his two best friends Shawn and Batista. it was really funny and believable. The Stephanie and H was cute too. They're an awesome couple. Good job on your story. I really enjoted reading it.

]Alex
jensensgirl chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Have you ever looked at pics of Steph and Paul? Realy looked at them? They seem comfortable with eachother and truly happy. They don't look like they're faking a smile or hand holding. It doesn't look forced.

I think you got that in this story. And I know I always point this out but you and Queen write the way people actually talk. I can see Dave and Paul going back and forth like that.

Another great, albeit brief story.

XOXO
VASHORTYGIRL chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Aww this story made me miss ol H I remember when he was out before and I was at the edge of my seat when he came back I guess I will be the same this time..Sometimes we hate him while he is there but miss him dearly when he is not...Thanks for this story it was great.

Shawn
pianogal chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
I love the interactions between the characters. Dave and Hunter's relationship is played up as well as Hunter and Steph's relationship. Great job! I really enjoyed this short little story.

Kim
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
I enjoyed this. It was a nice look into H's world. Thanks for the great story.
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Oh I loved this story I so can't wait for him to come back. Again great story and I loved it.

Tanya
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Short and to the point...Vera I like it. Wasn't drawn out, it was definitely justice brought to this piece and damn it I liked it...lmao...but then again, I like everything you write. Kick ass story mama!
AngeliaBlack76 chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
I love the interaction between Triple H and Batista. I also love the interaction between Triple H and Shawn Michaels, they were really funny. Moment between Triple H and Stephanie ws really sweet.

I love this story and I think you did a great job. Thanks for Sharing this story with us Vera.

Loyal Reader-

Janice

xoxo
MiChElLe05 chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
The best short story I've ever read. Totally truth right there.

You did an awesome job on this Vera. The captured emotions were exactly what everyone could imagine. Really great job hun!
randxgirl chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
i loved this chapter! and the whole story as well! it was able to cure my "missing paul" sickness, at least temporarily. you don't know how big of a contribution that is to my life! thanks so much for this!

i loved how paul's friends and wife interacted with him, making him feel that his comeback is more special. i just love dave, shawn and steph here!

i'm sure when he returns for real months from now, this would be a great preview of how that day would be. and i can't wait!

thanks for this again! great job! care to make another paul fic?:) you know, to cure my "missing paul" sickness?:)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »