Reviews for Damnable Hips
Clairesse chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ahahaha, I loved it. Well written lol, everyone was really in-character so you could tell who was speaking. And on top of that, the whole fic was HILARIOUS. I think all gamers who've played Magna Carta have envisaged Calintz in a dress or something at some point, 'cus let's face it, can you get any more bishounen than him? :P

Great fic!

Clairesse.
ValisFan chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I always thought Azel had a gay crush on Calintz too. He was pretty much Calintz's ass kisser throughout the entire story. I just beat the game today. Ending was so beautiful.
shanhearts chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMFG xD poor calintz , besides... I'd like to see him in a dress to
Dark Fairy of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
oi I LOVED this! it's soo hilarious and yes I thought of that too(the whole Azel-Azel thing) so you're the only one who's obsessed.
Flame Rising chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Let’s play a game, shall we? Yes? Fantastic.

This game is called “Things That Can Write Better Than You”. The rules are simple. Please correctly select which choice can write better than you:

A. My left testicle

B. A toilet-full of chunky diarrhea

C. An inbred midget clown who swims in choice B

D. All of the above

If you chose the correct answer, D, then you have won the following prize:

A spot in my coveted C2 “Stories A Turd Out of My ** Could Write Better” (which, strangely enough was not one of the choices). Don’t despair! Even if you didn’t choose correctly, I will be kind enough to give you that prize anyway. Who said I don’t have a heart?

Congratulations! Please continue to avoid the dictionary as if it were an oozing, puss-filled sore on an old hooker’s a.s.s. And good grammar? Well, run away from it like it’s a festering syphilitic itch you just can’t scratch in public. Or in words you can understand: your fic sucks donkey balls, and that’s what you wanted me to think, right? Because otherwise, I’d have to believe this was an actual attempt at writing and laugh the crap right out of myself.

Best regards,

F/R
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
All yaoi fan girls are typical since they ship Canon Sue pairs while hating on any character that has ovaries. Heterophobe!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aldalena chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh my... how humiliating... XD *Bursts out laughing*

Calintz in a dress...?

Agreian blushing...?

Agreian fainting...?

Agreian in a dress...? o_O;

"Poor Agreian" indeed...

Very amusing, original, and... *laughs again* Haha, Calintz has girly hips! And Calintz and Agreian in dresses...! XD Well, they are both very...pretty. X3 Heheh
191026 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
OMG i cant believe i have never read this!

So funny!

Calintz does have enviable hips...i want them!

Both him and Agreian would make great women...with the long hair and slender figures!

Such funny work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This should be a multi-chapter...! Hilarious _ XD
XD chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Calintz x Serina forever baby!
Maya-Nee chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
LOL!

Excellent, you made my day xD

Callintz has girly hips!
resu'nik chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
-snicker-

That was really cute.

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

XD
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
*chuckles* This story was indeed funny. _ Good job!

Whether you believe me or not, me and my sister have a similar idea with poking fun at Calintz since his hips don't lie (it's the truth XD). Lucky for me your idea is MUCH different for what I have in store for poor Calintz *laughs evilly*

Keep up the great work! ;)
mistress-reebi chapter 1 . 1/9/2007