Reviews for Oh Dear
Yes, she is.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
It was well written.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved that little scene. Ron and Hermione still figuring out what they think about each other. And I envy the idea of a spell for helping with zippers, even if Hermione didn't think of it. So many funny things there, that ring true - the older boys teaching little Ron how to curse, Mrs. Weasley not letting him go to the bachelor party, his annoyance at being trapped in a house of "wedding girls"!
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Cute story. You are very good at leaving us hanging and wanting more. Arrrrrr! More! Seriously, well done.
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Adorable and wonderfully written. I love the dialogue and interaction between Ron and Hermione, especially the UST between them ;D Amazing work! Definitely one of my favorite R/H fanfics, and HP fandom fics in general :))
chocolatemakeseverythingbetter chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I know this might sound weird, but always, *always* when I read "Oh, dear" I can hear the voice of some Chinese guy...

Yeah... But nicely written story ;)
used to write fanfics chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
oh dear lol
Arockr chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love scenes like this, there isn't enough good books with scenes like this in them! And even though I hate HP. . . I like awkward relationships so I like Ron and Hermione *sigh* very good! 18 reviews whew! or 19 now . . .
Anniina chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Yeah she's of age ;) she's the oldest of the trio. . .
bookworm97 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
what, no pink hair? that preposterous! honestly! that takes all of the fun out of a wedding, that does!

lol

good fanfic!
smarty007 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This was a thrill to read. You have a talent for creating tension! I'm glad I chanced to read this story-it's one that'll stick in my mind for a while.
0 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
that was really cute!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
She is born in September, and though the books never mention it, she was born in 1980. She is probably the oldest, and born right before the cut-off line, so therefore she is the oldest in her class, and of age.

That answer it? yes, I have no life.

VERY GOOD!
BookwormRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
cute
mrs.danrad chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I really liked this story. Yes, Hermione is of age, she's actually six months older than Ron and ten months older than Harry. I know because I looked it up. This this a oneshot? Because it would make a really good beginning.