Reviews for Tithe
This is really good I hope you continue
Korregidora chapter 3 . 1/20
Awww it sounded like it was going to be a good one! I like the fox. :(
Clover letter chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
update fast please
XLightningX chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Can't wait to read more of your chapters ;)
Miss Tuesday chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
ouhhh I wasn't expecting the demon-fox to be named kyuubi though I probably should have...but it was a fun surprise none-the-less
Hope to read lots more soon!
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I like the start of your story. It's a fun AU, with Iruka being from Wave and having a demon fox familiar. I hope you find the inspiration to finish this story!
danilion chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
I like this story idea of yours very much, and hope that you continue it sometime.

The fox is supposed to be Naruto right? He sounds really cute and funny here, and his interaction with Iruka is very natural. :) All the other animals turning up at the summons was hilarious, I wonder why Iruka even bothered to be surprised anymore. :P Pity they couldn't all follow him, I think that would have been impressive too. :D
Froggy chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
(Me again! _)

The Kyuubi/Naruto familiar has so much potential! Although, of all the characters in Naruto I don't know if I'd choose Naruto for a familiar-demon fox power or not. Haha. _

I totally thought Iruka was going to summon Kakashi-which, really, just means I've been reading too many PWP. *rueful grin*

Lessee here... no specific sentences struck me, but I really appreciate the overall feel to the story. I like the pacing-it seems to be moving rather quickly, but not rushing. And there are so many different ways it could end up; it's very exciting! Plus, we get to see Iruka meet everyone (I'm a huge sucker for character interaction).
Tartha chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
(I'm not logged because my internet hates me.)

I just wanted to squee and jump around and clap because OMG mage!Iruka.

I also wanted to note that I'm a big fan of your work (it is a pleasure to read-you really are a talented writer), and while I icould/i bother you for updates I shan't (having experienced RL myself), and just want to let you know that I really appreciate what you ihave/i written and shared. _ Ty!
bbb136 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Oh dear you've caught me - update PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE!

ahem. Sorry, my fangirl side isn't always the easiest thing to control. ;) But I stand by what I said though.

I really like this, it's only been three chapters but i've been drawn in.

P.S. My friend just randomly texted me saying that so I felt compelled to add it on. ... DON'T JUDGE ME!

Zuzanny chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I am really enjoying this fic so far.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I'm glad you say you haven't given up on this because I think it could be really good. So far, I'm interested in seeing what happens next for sure.
assassin-emily chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
this sounds good! continue!
Tellytubby101 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I like the story, but feel as though there's a high chance of abandonment here. The story is already sounding rather complex, so it's understandable if you dropped it.

Perhaps you should put some sort of explanation of the mages and the familiars in chapter one, because for a while I was lost 'cause I didn't understand the depth of the AU world you're trying to create.

Well, I am enjoying Iruka's tale, so I hope to see more work soon, if you feel up to writing.

From Tubby. :-)
Kick-Aft chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Most interesting. looking forward to another chapter