Reviews for The Twilight Princess
lijay7 chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
good job on the chapter, and you can take as long as you need to on the other chapters you post. I would rather wait a month or two for a perfected chapter than a week for a rushed un-thoughout chapter. I'm also very happy to hear that you are bent on finishing this fic. keep up the good work!
Sono KOJ chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
That was pretty good. The inclusion of Ganondorf is a added bonus for me. No complaints.
Name chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Argh once a month? I figured you knew the name but i just wanted to make sure :) heh This story is really coming along nicely and you keep us wanting more with every chapter which is good i definately want more I loved the game and this is shaping up to be one of the best novelizations out for it :) can't wait for chapter 5
awesome chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Great novelization you got so far! Keep up the good work and update soon, please!
Shadows of the Twilight chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Great chapter! XD Love the novelization

*gets super excited* Update soon! *o*
Duke Serkol chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Another pretty good chapter. I was surprised by the part with Ganondorf as I don't think he's supposed to have a body at this point in the game... but then I always thought Ganondorf had too marginal a role in TP, so I don't mind him making an entrance sooner :)
Shadow Wisher chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
i really like how you're tackling this, and the style you're using to do so.

and i did spot a minor error at the end, simple mistake as quick fingers, "And he laughed..." should be "And she laughed...", but like i said, quick, eager fingers, happens to me all the time.

keep up the work

Flameshield
DarkSoccerKnight7012 chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Wow, Midna's even more vicious than she was in the game! :) But I like it nevertheless. Great descriptions, and Link's interactions with Midna are spot on. You might think about making Link a little more intelligent, though. If Midna has to help him through everything, it could get tiresome.

The part with Zelda and Ganon was S-P-O-O-K-Y! I loved it!

Great job, SoT. Please continue. XD
lijay7 chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
this was a really great chapter! there was intense action in every line. you are great at novelizations. the only thing that threw me off in this chapter was the last line. when I played the game, I could have sworn Midna was the twilight princess, not zelda. oh well...please update soon!
Shadows of the Twilight chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
I love this story. I can't wait for your update XD
Name chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Ehh i said the wrong word not description of the characters it's the characterization of the characters hehe P still good XD
Rose Witch chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Great story so far, can't wait until the next update!
Name chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Hey i was scared you gave up alot of people write two or three chapters and stop writing completely x.x it's sad but here you are you continued happy to see it too :)

just wanted to point at that the "moblins and ogres" are bulblins and their "warthogs" are Bulbo's just incase you didn't know

i bought the strategy guide P might be a good idea just to get the names of the critters right :) but that's entirely your call i just thought you might like to know . it's all good either way goblins and ogres and moblins is all good too :)

but i really love your style of writing very descriptive and your depiction of the characters is all great i like this alot :)
Shadow Wisher chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Huh, i thought i had this story on my alert list, but i didn't.

besides the fact, this is really turning out well, i like how you talked about the childern a little bit, and how you introduced the readers to Zelda.

I think... i saw spelling errors in the last chapter and this chap, but i can't remember where they are because in my mind i was quick to figure out what you ment. i think somewhere you have 'wait' instead of 'what'.

Flameshield
Duke Serkol chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
You're alive! Don't worry about taking too long, it's okay to wait for good things; just let us know you are working on it... somehow ;)

This is one of the best chapters so far. My only "objection" would be how much more (unnecessarily, IMO) gory the seizing of the Castle has become. Not for the deaths, mind you, mostly for the blood spraying and clawed goring. Seems very un-Zeldalike.

Other than that, excellent as usual :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »