Reviews for The Twilight Princess
Sono KOJ chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Well that was good. It warms my heart you kept Zant's Sith Lordish menace, and the bit on Ilia was interesting. I wonder how that is resolved? Man I just hate that it'll take forever to get to Ganondorf and more of Zant. Anyway keep up the good work.
Zelda Rockbell chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Sweet! New chapter! Woo! Update soon!
Kioasakka chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Hm.. a rake, huh? ;)

Well, it's pretty good so far. I'm not liking Link's personality so far *pokes previous chapter* but I guess that's just me preferring to see him in the light of absolute perfection. _ Midna's the most awesomest of awesome they could ever get. I so would love to be her. Anyway, it's a good story. Very different from my novelized version of the game, which isn't so fast moving, but people seem to like it. *pokes*

Mata ne,

Cailel
Zelda Rockbell chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
WooHoo! Good chapter and story! Keep up the good work!

Zellie
Jason MacAlester chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I think you have a good story going here, you have a good idea going on with the whole 'advaced powers in the Twilight' thing. The dialogue is excellent and I look foward to seeing how you develop Midna and Link. Update Soon
carlo707 chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
wow that is awesome

keep it up and I enjoy more of this wonderful story
manga ranga chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
This is good, a few grammar errors (but everyone does that_). Either way, please keep writing! I'll keep reading!
Legendary Kitsune chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
JUst finished reading your chapter. Its going really well can't wait till the next chapter update soon!
lijay7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
You're story is pretty good. I can now say I enjoy reading it and I like the way you introduce Link to Midna. I did'nt like her either at first but after her confrontation with Zant she was pretty cool. You are a pretty good author and you are doing an excellent job considering this is your first novelization. Enough formalness from me, I can now act like a crazy fan of a story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
DarkSoccerKnight7012 chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
Good job so far! I can't wait until you start writing about Link as a wolf and his relationship with Midna (the best part of TP, in my opinion! :) But then, I am a writer, and I love their dialogue...)

And speaking of dialogue, yours is very well done. I'd just watch getting too far away from the spirit of the original. I thought Rusl's monologue on the twilight was very cool at the beginning of the game, and you barely touch on it here, which left me a slight bit disappointed. :(

And no cattle rustling? lol I wouldn't write it either, lol! :)

Anyway, well done, and you're going to be one of my alerts and faves! Congrats to you!
Nena Camadera chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Torture by rake huh? Good work on the story, and I like your idea for Link and Midna. Keep it up.
Duke Serkol chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Yay, new chappie! And it's pretty good too _

My bad about the Bullblins, I didn't realize it was a deliberate change.

Are they still from Hyrule (perhaps normally living into caves during the day?) and will they have a Twilit form as in the game?

I like your ideas for the Twilight powers. In the game it's clear that Link and Midna have a simple gesture language, but that would kinda suck for a novelization (as there would be very little dialogue). So it's good. Now I can't wait to see if Zelda can hear him or not...
Lady Sichi chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Very nice story so far :D
turtleduckss chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
This was really good, can't wait till ya update!
Midnight Kayari chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
It is awesome! Definately continue! I love it so much. Gotta love Midna, even if she couldn't defeat Zant on her own.

Regards,