Reviews for Dreaming Of You
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Ah it was so cute...
sailorroxy chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
kakarrott had that harpy that was funny loved it
MoonlightPrincess chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I like this, he was very in character. I believe this would be something he would of said. Good job.
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That's really very nice. I mean, we all know there's more to Vegeta than is on the surface. :D
The Angel that Fell chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
For the story: I thought it was quite good. You did well with Vegeta's introspective characteristics, and I thought you played his emotions out nicely.

For the opening AN: Hey! What do you mean "she's too tall for him"? That's not cool! Height shouldn't have anything to do with it! (okay, that's more a personal rant than anything else. I'm a 6'2" woman, after all)
Project Shadow chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This is beautiful!

You did a fantastic job for someone who doesn't like the pairing. Vegeta and Bulma were IC and the fluffiness was good.

5* Story!

*Faves*
Virg chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
aw! its so cute! I love the scene with bulma and vegeta (of course) and.. oh i love the whole thing! great one-shot!
Alphabet Face chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was cute, and well written keep up the great work .
Chazie chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
it's funny to find at least one perosn who doesn't like that couple. they're so popular it's almost scary! anyway your story's great, and the best drug is fever. i had the hugest wave of inspiration hit me when i had the flu. i like chocolate too. keep writing!