Reviews for Same Season, New Path
AllisonSwan chapter 21 . 1/27/2007
you are so evil..poor chris
AMarieKelley chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG! Chris just can't die! He's totally in love with Riley! Gar! I loved it! Update soon!
AMarieKelley chapter 19 . 1/27/2007
Yes! I'm so happy Chris is saved! He's one of my fave characters in the show! Update soon!
AMarieKelley chapter 16 . 1/27/2007
Haha! That last line was great! "Am I in hell?" That had me laughing for a good three minutes! I totally cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
AMarieKelley chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Aw! I love the ending. I love that Chris tells her she's important to him! It's so sweet! Update soon!
AMarieKelley chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
EEK! Her fear can't come true! Fears coming true are a bad thing! Gah! I loved it! Update soon!
WellxWisher chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
I'm sorry about your arm! I know exactely what it's like; I've broken both of mine! (okay, so I was three at the time, but i still remember having to open Christmas gifts with a cast)

The last two chappies were really good; I can't wait to see how you change the ending. And I like Piper's line: “Yes! A demon named Chris, who wants to be born now!” Very Piperesque.

Well, get better, and take care.
Carlee Davis chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
that was so good
Chylea3784 chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
OMG! You broke your arm and still managed to write this amazing chapter. I bow down before you!
C00kie L0ver chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
oh her destiny hey? OH MY GOD are you going to kill chris?

because if you do im ging to*beep beep beep beep beep*

got it?

update soon!

p.s sorry about your arm
AllisonSwan chapter 20 . 1/26/2007
update soon! dont kill Chris
othluver16 chapter 18 . 1/26/2007
... wait i don't get it, how did phoebe get the idea that there would be a world without any demons? i didn't see anyone saying that, and how did Chris and Riley communicate when she is basically off in her own destiny/world in the magic school and Chris is still at the manor? the wholeness of the chapter was great though
C00kie L0ver chapter 19 . 1/26/2007
Yay she's pregnant!

does this mean next chap riley and chris will become more close?

update soon
Chylea3784 chapter 19 . 1/26/2007
Good chapter! Of course, she'll have to tell him about Parker. Thanks for clearing up the Chris thing.
Witty-Kate chapter 19 . 1/26/2007