Reviews for Same Season, New Path
AllisonSwan chapter 15 . 1/21/2007
Poor Chris!
C00kie L0ver chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
! you killed her how could you? you killed riley, and broke chris' heart and made me cry a little. how cold you?
bstant chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
othluver16 chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
hey, at least you let Riley die gracefully with your writing, and added with Chris's reaction... that was a preety damn good death!I just wonder how you will bring her back... if you decide to bring her back at all!maybe the elders could bring her back as a whitelighter... and decide to let her have her other powers as well! you know 'under special circumstances' and all! update soon!
AllisonSwan chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
omg!
Witty-Kate chapter 13 . 1/20/2007
aww sweet!
bstant chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
AllisonSwan chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
baby wyatt is so cute
WellxWisher chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
Another very good chapter! I like the rivalry between Riley and Reese...both R names...coincidence? I guess we'll be finding out:-) Anyways, it's especially sweet, that bit at the end, with little Wyatt, orbing in to cuddle Riley. Hope your kitties are doing well, and I was being sarcastic when I said that my cats try to kill each other; they just like a bit of a rough and tumble now and then. Keep up the good work!
Witty-Kate chapter 12 . 1/19/2007
wow brill

that is a very intresting idea!
WellxWisher chapter 12 . 1/18/2007
Tres bien, mon amie:-) Great chappie; i'm eagar to see how the Leo situation turns out, and if evil Leo is the one who raised, or more specifically, didn't raise Chris. I also really like how you incorperate the flashbacks-they're very natural and move keep the story flowing.

I'm sure that Bow-Wow will get along just fine eventually w/ your other cats; my orange cat managed to strike up a friendship with the cat we already had when we got him. (ok, so they do try to kill each other once or twice a week, but it's all in good fun, i'm sure. lol) Merci pour the fantastique chapter, and take care:-)
bstant chapter 12 . 1/18/2007
AllisonSwan chapter 12 . 1/18/2007
update soon!
Carlee Davis chapter 12 . 1/18/2007
The Buffy The vampire slayer song was a nice touch . I won't be here to reveiw until Monday. Just wanted to let you know. That Riley and Chris scene was nice . i 'd really like it . Update soon
Chylea3784 chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
Another new cat? you're cat crazy. lol Nice twist - can't wait to see where this is going!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »