Reviews for When Everything is Right, What Goes Wrong?
J.J.Taylor chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
YAY! I'm So So SO SO excited you updated! It's been like, forever!
Tina101 chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Roger seemed surprisingly cool with Annette dating...not like my Dad'll be at all!

TaylxBayl chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
i jsut noticed one thing...if ANnette is sixteen, why is she in eighth grade? I am turning sixteen and I am going to be a sophmore...
Tina101 chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
I'm glad that Annette's back to normal! That takes a lot to not be mad at Travis anymore. Update soon please!

Tina101 chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
Good chapter, I think that Annette should be a tiny bit more understanding. Deep chapter though.

Cora Matthews chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
I love this! Keep it up!
Cora Matthews chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
this is so good!
Tina101 chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
Oh shit! (sorry about the language, it seemd appropriate here). This is so totally not good! I thought that the son would be some hot guy that Anette would fall for, NOT Travis! Update soon!

Don't let it go to your head chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
wow! what a chapter, that ending was amazing! i can't wait for the next part to find out whats gonna happen with Travis and Annette's family. such drama, but i love it. you have an amazing story.
BohoRoohaha chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Ooh I like this chapter! I like the twist of Morgan and Travis being siblings..wait is that right? anyways, the twist is great. especially since you set up that rest of Annette's family knows, i wonder how they are going to react? Dum Dum DUM! Sorry I can't help you with the Mary-Sue dilema though. why would she be a Mary-Sue? I like the last chapter too "Meeting Morgan" I like the chemistry between Annette and Roger as father and daughter. and I like the idea of "Uncle Collins" being her substitute teacher! And I liked how you used Morgan sucking at guitar as a way to get her and Annette to become friends, a way for Lucas to explore his attraction to her while at the same time introducing that character to Roger and then setting up her and Lucas together, and exploring Annette and Roger's agreement on how Morgan and Lucas would make a cute couple. which is a great set up for the conflict with our Bohemian family and Morgan and Travis' family, and the confict between Morgan and Lucas...wow, that was a lot..i hope it all made sense. anyways, update soon!

Cheers!

Roo
ashleyjaye chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Haha, I loved Collins as a sub!

Please continue, this is a good story so far.
Tina101 chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Annette's playing matchmaker (my friend does that). What grade is she and Lucas in again? Sorry if you already said, exams have drained my brain (which isn't good is it?)

Tina101 chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
I had a feeling that Anette would crash eventually.

Fangirl44 chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
updaten this story soon
Tina101 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Cute chapter...I just realized (actually I forgot to add it to my review from the last chapter) that Mimi and Roger got married on the EXACT DAY I was born, March 1st, 1991. I was like, hey, that date seems familiar (because I'm blonde and special like that). Anyway, cute chapter...lotsa fluff...update soon!