Reviews for We See All, We Know All
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
First of all let me say; I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I -love- it, i LOVE it - and did I mention I LOVE IT? XD

To make it clear, I love the whole entire fic.~ It's so...well-balanced. ehehehehe~ XD

Poor Kambei... (not really) Almost everyone's picking on him! XDD

ANDKYUZOFRICKINTALKEDOMGSQUEE! XD

And... that part with EK-san.. almost made me cry. X{

To prove my point about Kambei, here's a tally-sheet-score-thingy I made:

TALLY (-ho...~)

Gorobei - no teasers~ (awesome somersault!)

Kambei - 1choke 7teasers

Kyuzo - 3teasers

Heihachi - no teasers~! (he's one of THE men)

Kiku - no teasers~ (unless you count the village kids)

Momotaro - no teasers~! (he's one of THE men)

Katsu - 4teasers

LINES OF THE DAY

" “Must be tough, being a god,” Kikuchiyo said at last.

“Guess so,” Heihachi agreed."
dragonwrangler chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Aww- nice! Like how everyone got a chance to wander around and spend some time with their fav! Loved the thank you (that was perfect!)
Alory Shannon chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Perfect. _
AvidReaderAlso chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
You're having a lot of fun with this piece, that's evident, lol. Though I haven't read all of the authors mentioned (only so many hours in the day...), I still got a kick out of their interactions with their favourite characters. I'm sure all of them are delighted with this tribute to their talents and imaginations. :)
Matsuo Michiyo chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Boy, am I not only happy (not with myself ... but with how this turned out, of course) but I am flattered you decided to add ... me in there. *laugh*

Boy, OOC-ness is beginning to remind me of Sues. Of course ... this IS all just a joke. XD And I'm laughing at the thought of what is to come. *cackles but chokes on strawberries*(Strawberries are LOVE ... Yeah. Like you care. XD)

*ahem*

Adding this to my alerts list, ~desu! *eats more strawberries* I'll wait patiently.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
*squeal* OhmyGOSH I canNOT believe I'm included! *squeals again* That... is seriously such an honor. *bows* I thank you very much!

At first I was wondering if I was really there (I read your PM first you see) so I read the descriptions veery carefully... then I got to brainstorming... then I remembered the "chocolate lover" part in my profile and sort of linked it with the chocolate-eating girl in the fic. THEN it turns out it was really me. *laughs* XD WOW. That is -so- cool. And I love how you're so exasperated with all of us~ heehee..

" 'We.. ... are your gods.

The chestnut-haired leader turned around again. 'You didn't have to just blurt it out like THAT!' "

-Oh that was just HILARIOUS. XD

"Kyuzo's face went as red as his trenchcoat, and one of the teenagers in the group giggled."

-I LOVE THIS PART BEST OF ALL! XD

"Kambei looked back at the group of women, then walked over to the chestnut-haired leader.

'How do we know you are what you say you are?'

She smiled at him. 'Been having fantasies about a certain woman with white hair recently?'

'Never mind.' He hurriedly walked back to the group.

'What was that all about?' Shichiroji asked curiously.

'Nothing.' " -Oh I love that part too! Hehe, poor Kambei... XD

I ABSOLUTELY canNOT wait for the next chapter~

And once again - THANK YOU~! XD
MoonPhoenix17 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Awesome story,Samuraiko!I love it and I DO hope you update soon!

Oh,and...well,thanks for adding me in!I'm honored"bows japanese style"-I tought no one likes me...Appeares I can make mistakes...THANKS!
Melya Liz chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
First off OMG! I’m in the fanfic and I didn’t even know it! WOWNES now I understand the PM… WOW, want me to do it over?

"Sorry, we didn't mean to intrude-"

"Yeah, we did,"

LOL great line! had me laughing like crazy!

"It's rude! You don't just stroll in somewhere and announce, 'We are gods.'" Like anyone would believe you if you did… trust me I’ve tried… LOL

Another girl with magenta hair and large purple eyes called out, "We're authors. And well... we control you." (insert evil laugh here… Man I love being a author, we get to control lives! MUAHAHAHA)

So do you want us to do anything? Like write drabbles or something? LOVE THE IDEA AND I’M HONORED THAT I GET TO BE APART OF THIS!

-Liz
Alory Shannon chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Heeheehee... I know I wasn't one of them (*sad*), but as I said on LJ, if I had been, I'd've been one of the ones giving Heihachi rice. XD

(Can I be in the sequel? I'm 21. XD)
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
A great chuckle! What oh what ever put that idea into your mind? lol. Poor Kyuzo - am I right in assuming that he had the largest following in the gaggle? :)
EK chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Hehe, I'm not part of the gaggle of girls! (That or my profile is wordy but vague!)

EK 8 )
deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Ha ha hah! God, I laughed so hard when I read this. "We are the gods. Ph34r us!" Killer. Gee, wonder who the chick with the basket hat is...hee hee. You cannot let this die in one chapter! Write more! WRITE MORE!
dragonwrangler chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
LOL! EVERYTHING! *snickers*

You must have had a riot writing this!
Alc Fluteo chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
LOL, I like laughed out loud several times when I read this! Good thing I was at home not school! - I'm guessing you were the chestnut-haired leader, lol! Poor Kyuuzo...he's being tormented and he seems very afraid of all the girls!

And Kikuchiyo's just...well, Kiku lol! He's like "I have nothing to fear from gods!" it kills me. This is so being added to my favorites list!
hanabi89 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
he he, will this be continued?
30 | « Prev Page 1 2