Reviews for Worthless Paradise
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 5/17
Love!
tigers1661 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I love it please post more chapters.
Callendra chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Hey. I liked it, really. You made Hannibal more human, I like that. I like this kind of... hum... bromance? Great. Thanks for that. All the best.
ROSSELLA1 chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Please continue this! There's not enough Red Dragon fics out there and this one is really good!
Annadog40 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Please make more chapters
Fullmetal Embers chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
Very interesting, please continue
SilentOmega12e chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Please continue!~
FireHeart Alchemist chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Wow...that's quite something you have there! WillxHannibal? Never would have thought of that! Write on, write on!
Black Fury's Blaze chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
SQE! You have no idea how happy reading your work makes me! *grabs and huggles you unto deathness* Meh, welcoming to my spaziness, sorry it took me so long to get a review up here, but my computer was killed by a cup of coffee knocked over by my kitten, so i had to get a new one and it just came in...don't kill me for neglecting you? *peaks through fingers* lovely chapter by the way, all of your chapters are, and I definitely loved the feel of this one. Can hardly wait for your next one! Update soon! THX!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
I really can't wait to see the next chapter, this is really good. HannibalWill, is such an interesting and fun pairing. Really would like to see how this will work. Keep writing!
Blood Cresant chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Squee! Awesome story, very good! I love the plot and the setting in this one. I particularly love the Will/Hannibal interaction. very nice. I'm going through a major Lecter and Grahm phase at the moment...okay not really a phase it's more like an obession...and this story managed to hit all of my happy buttons. That's hard because I'm quite the sadist/masochist. So good job on that. And I am sympathetic towards Will's plight, Lecter scares me too, but only when he's talking...okay he scares me when he's being silent and predator-like as well, but I don't like head doctors. Poor Will. What happens next? Update soon and I'll love you forever.
Black Fury's Blaze chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
My Dear Authoress,

I really must appluade you on yet another story very well done. You're quite the sadist though aren't you? The way you leave your readers hanging is quite cruel, and I take my cap off to that. The praise said and done with I could find no actual fault with any of part of this story or the other one that I reviewed, though this one has left me a bit calmer than the other. Truly tis not my fault that my overactive imagination takes over whatever I'm doing. Point in case writing reviews. Any how I hope that you'll update soon. Ciao.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
"I came to get you" what a way to end the chapter. Yes yes, please update this soon! Want to see where this will go! The mind games, the horror, the 'healing' Lecter will give Will...so much potential plot bunnies!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Typo: "Once he regained his bearing SHE realized" It's he, not she.

Multichapter, continous storyline! Do continue! Though can you please make the chapters longer? This doesn't seem like something you write drabbles about, it deserves some longer chapters UPDATE!