Reviews for Que Sera Sera
InluvwithTim chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
This story's great. Been a while since an update...*sniffles* but an awesome blog nonetheless!
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 22 . 6/20/2010
interesting...update soon..:)
spnMom chapter 22 . 11/9/2009
Aw, you gave up on your story without finishing? That is too bad. I was really enjoying your primary character. You have a good mystery going and only one more bad guy (that we know of) that has to be disposed of or captured... I will put an alert on this, just in case you decide to continue. Sorry about the lack of reviews in the last few chapters, it is now 5:35AM and I should have been asleep ages ago, but I couldn't stop reading your story. I thought it was a collection of one shots about a bunch of different people bumping into Tim at book stores (like at signings, etc), but when it turned out to be a multi-chapter fic, I couldn't seem to stop reading... Thanks again, and I hope you continue... your characters are wonderful.
spnMom chapter 15 . 11/9/2009
OMG, what happened to SAM / Tim! I was expecting him to save the guys from scary stalker dudes, now he's missing? Argh!
spnMom chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Aw, she didn't like his writing... Too bad there wasn't a big picture of him on the back... Or is there?
spnMom chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
O, he "had" to spend the night... nice!
spnMom chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
More fan!girl giggles... I love how you are writing your OFC... She's great!
spnMom chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Not such a choir boy? That sounds even more fun...
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This chapter was so good, I couldn't control a little fan!girl squee! I just started watching NCIS a few weeks ago, but I am already caught up and think McGee is a total doll baby. It is really cute to think somebody thinks he might be a criminal... hehehehe... CBT! That was also cute... I am going to remember that for a while, Choir Boy Tim (hehehehehe).
ginnyl chapter 22 . 9/27/2009
I am loving this story. Please keep wriTing. I love the way you portray everyone.
ljtibbs3 chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
Wow, what a great story. I love this type of POV and actually sounding like someone would write like this. Keep writing!
lalalalauren24 chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
just found this story and i really truly adore it - i wished you would have continued with it!
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 22 . 12/31/2008
aww, this is adorable! i do hope for a happy ending:)
Fishy Rainboots chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
Fantastic. Excellently written. Dramatic and definently keeping me on the edge of my seat (or out of it. I jumped up and down a few times after Tim was found!) Great job! I look foward to seeing what happens next.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
Great job! Love it. I can't wait to read the rest. Absolutely hilarious and entertaining with just the right amount of seriousness.