Reviews for A Lifetime to Cherish
Heartfelt Dream chapter 24 . 2/11/2011
Yeah, sorry. :x I know I'm not a very orderly writer. I would use the excuse that I just entered college, but that really had little to do with it... SO! I'll be gone this weekend, but when I get back, I'll write more, kay? See you all soon. : )
Trisl chapter 24 . 2/11/2011
I positively adore this story.

I'm hooked. I ship(support, in case you didn't know) Jamie and your main character.

I'm sorry i'm terrible with names owo

But, yes! I'm completely in love with your story. I beg of you, please update...? I know it seems you haven't in MONTHS, and i'm not even sure if you plan to continue it. But... It's such an amazing story Dx

Please write more...?

Trisl
baissemiel chapter 22 . 7/20/2010
Oh, you're alive! Happy day! Good to see you again. Your imagery is progressing really nicely. Only little mistake I found was, "I attempted the steady my hand..." should be "I attempted to steady my hand," right? The rest was a jewel to read. Thank you for updating
baissemiel chapter 21 . 2/14/2010
Gah, you're making me gush. It's really very cute, these past two chapters. I especially adore how Jamie is being so sweet to Kachi. Now the question is just when will she realize his feelings for her? Thank you for the fast update and Happy Valentine's Day!
baissemiel chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
Welcome back! So that's why you've been absent for so long; there was a point when I gave up on seeing your story again. I'm so glad that it's not the case anymore. Wow, it's becoming more tumultuous now with Kachi trying to sort out her emotions-I really like your character so I hope everything will be okay. I'll have to find time to reread your updated chapters then. The only thing that annoys me a little is the way the paragraphs are broken up-I'm sure it was just some faulty editing when you uploaded the chapters into the website. Well, hope to see more and again, welcome back!
LarsNKaie chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
This is exellent so far, i really like it! Not many people write about Jamie and he has to be one of my FAVORITE batchelors!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
I don't know if anyone will see this, but this is Heartfelt Dream! I can't seem top log in. Fanfic won't let me! This leaves me unable to update! Please, if you know of anything, post it here! D :
CrystalHeart27 chapter 15 . 9/21/2008
ARGH! this is too good! I DO wonder, however, what IS the pairing? I, myself prefer Jamie and Kachi, but Kurt and Kachi is really cute, too! You HAVE to update soon! ;)
Cellotastic chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
Kyah!
baissemiel chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
Good to see you again! I really like the description in this chapter; you're becoming quite witty with words.
poesumo chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
I really love your story, favorite line in this chapter would have to be "Note to self: I am Ninja."...

Just adorable, can't wait for you to update!
HandInTheCookieJar chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
OMG! I have been waiting for you! (buahahahahaa!) Update! this is so cute!
baissemiel chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
Where have you been? I've been waiting so eagerly for this chapter. A good amount of descriptive words thrown in there, and I only spotted a couple of errors:

"plant love" should be "plant lover", I'm assuming?

"eexcitedly", "as we all caught her breath"

Nothing drastic. I look forward to how this will develop Kachi's romance life.
Kaze160 chapter 14 . 2/25/2008
Poor 'Kachi! Maybe she just has too many hot friends is all. Hm..I wonder why blue was blushing...*snicker*
Last of the Star Makers chapter 14 . 2/25/2008
I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but yes I believe all authors look back on their chapters with a bit of cringing.

I really like your style, how this story is written. I await the next chapter.