Reviews for ANBU BRAT
The fleeting wanderer chapter 27 . 15h
I know it must get annoying to have people always going
PLease Updtae and so on
but If you find that annoying you should have thought about that before you posted this effing awesome story and this is coming from a person who normally follows and NEVER reviews

Keep Writing
Annoy mouse chapter 9 . 3/6
Sheer awesome. Love it!

Some very touching moments, and probably one of the best ways I've seen this arc handled.

The return to Konaha will be amazing!
Annoy mouse chapter 7 . 3/6
Awesome.

One thing though, you make it seem that Naruto has a high reserve of chakra. I thought the bigger point was that he also had an incredible regeneration time?
Annoy mouse chapter 6 . 3/6
Hmm. As amazingly epic as this story is, I think you have made a mistake with the massive focus on Naruto's metabolism. True it has it's place, but you have made it seem that he would faint without immediately consuming massive amounts of calories and nutrients.

I fear you have forgotten the fact that not only does he have Uzumaki heritage and thus incredible stamina, larger reserves and more potent chakra, but also he is the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. Him running out of energy is rather absurd save in the direst of circumstances, even more so since your Naruto is actually well trained.

It might be better to remove a little of the emphasis on his metabolism, unless you are using it as his kryptonite on purpose.

That said, this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I have read. Thanks for writing it!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 1/30
I hope this is not a harem fic or anko, or Hana fic
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 3 . 1/27
Interesting..."lemon flavor" XD
HikariKurayami88 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
Definetly interesting story but it has taken a weird twist after Naruto's kidnapping. Are your going to turn this into a harem? It seems like every female in Naruto is close/attracted to him...
EmyLove chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
This story is good but I have to agree with a few people, some things you put are incorrect like Gobi is in Han, and Naruto's parents aren't Arashi Kazama nor Sumi, they are Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. But other than that this story is amazing. I hope for you to continue this is... though unlikely because its already been about 6 years. :(
ZombiePilot chapter 27 . 10/22/2014
What happened to the story why haven't you continued it the story is phenomenal
Sherlock Holmes 14491 chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
I loved the story until you had Naruto experimented on, the plan to kidnap Naruto was too simple and I could think of at least three ways to get out of it on the top of my head. Giving him Sharingan and making him more feral so the snake-teme(my nickname for him) can take over his body is too unrealistic and doesn't fit with your plot so far. Though I really like what you did to Kakashi concerning his abilities. Sorry for flaming you, but I just figured I would give you a honest review of why I am not reading your story anymore. I just have to say your story was wonderful and intriguing before you put Naruto in a coma.
pikachucat chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
awesome
brandon chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
i know the description says this isn't abandoned but... it's been four years since you put that in it... i hope you plan to further this story eventually, as it is very good.
avidreaded chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Does anyone else almost feel sorry for how thoroughly fucked orichimaru is do to all the PISSED kunoichi who are going to want to kill him in the slowest most painful ways possible
avidreaded chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
6 GOD DAMN YEARS what is wrong with you why don't you update already because this story is great. Other than you know new info in the naruto verse clashing with what you wrote but still it's great
sportytc chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
please please please can you update this soon as i would love to read more
2,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »