Reviews for ANBU BRAT
Silverserpent74 chapter 25 . 6/18
I'm going to make a prediction: fubuki and koyuki and possibly any other female naruto comes across (including the enemy) will come to have feelings for him and any male on the oppisite side is ither going to be greavously hurt or killed.
Silverserpent74 chapter 21 . 6/18
I am noticing a very distinct lack of male companionship and if I didn't know better I would think that you were sexist, and also are you going to make EVERY single female that he comes across have feelings towards him if so "FUCK YOU" (I hate harems with a vengeance and any indication that one appears in a good story I'm reading fills me with anger) I mean come on, tayuya had half her face burnt and rendered that eye unusable, had her three companions killed, and had orochimaru bring the hammer down on her, and the one responsible for all that is laying down restrained and all of a sudden she's thinking " (Heavy Sarcasim) oh I'm just going to help him for no reason other than this strange feeling I get that makes me want to get know him I mean it's not like he screwd my life up or anything, oh wait he did but that's ok his sleeping form convinced me to put my life on the line for him" (Rant End) seriously though what the fuck.
Silverserpent74 chapter 17 . 6/17
I'm noticing naruto's getting a lot of affection from the oppisite sex. Now I'm only going to say this once, please tell me this is NOT going to be a harem story if it is my respect for this Fic will drastically decrease.
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 4 . 6/13
Whats shock?
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 1 . 6/13
Tough Luck kakashi. Your money is about to get 'eaten' away. Hahaha get it? Eaten? Cuz Naruto luvs ramen...? Wow I suck at jokes.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/20
ooh interesting~ i had a bit of tears here and there, cuz Naruto's childhood being sad, painful, and unfair gets to my feels, but that just means it's good since you conveyed and wrote it well without making it too heavy or with disrespect. Also, I've read a few fics recently where Naruto had a happy or at least happier childhood, and when it gets dark or sad in another story it makes me feel sorry for him and want his life to get better.
On another note, I'm liking what's been set up and am anticipating what's to come because this has got serious potential. I love how the ANBU that were introduced were welcoming and polite to Naruto and that they've taken the liberty to be his teachers and be with him as constant as they can.
I'm not sure, but was Naruto's age ever stated during this 1st chapter? If it was, I'm sorry for missing it.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
The fleeting wanderer chapter 27 . 5/3
I know it must get annoying to have people always going
PLease Updtae and so on
but If you find that annoying you should have thought about that before you posted this effing awesome story and this is coming from a person who normally follows and NEVER reviews

Keep Writing
Annoy mouse chapter 9 . 3/6
Sheer awesome. Love it!

Some very touching moments, and probably one of the best ways I've seen this arc handled.

The return to Konaha will be amazing!
Annoy mouse chapter 7 . 3/6
Awesome.

One thing though, you make it seem that Naruto has a high reserve of chakra. I thought the bigger point was that he also had an incredible regeneration time?
Annoy mouse chapter 6 . 3/6
Hmm. As amazingly epic as this story is, I think you have made a mistake with the massive focus on Naruto's metabolism. True it has it's place, but you have made it seem that he would faint without immediately consuming massive amounts of calories and nutrients.

I fear you have forgotten the fact that not only does he have Uzumaki heritage and thus incredible stamina, larger reserves and more potent chakra, but also he is the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. Him running out of energy is rather absurd save in the direst of circumstances, even more so since your Naruto is actually well trained.

It might be better to remove a little of the emphasis on his metabolism, unless you are using it as his kryptonite on purpose.

That said, this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I have read. Thanks for writing it!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 1/30
I hope this is not a harem fic or anko, or Hana fic
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 3 . 1/27
Interesting..."lemon flavor" XD
HikariKurayami88 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
Definetly interesting story but it has taken a weird twist after Naruto's kidnapping. Are your going to turn this into a harem? It seems like every female in Naruto is close/attracted to him...
EmyLove chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
This story is good but I have to agree with a few people, some things you put are incorrect like Gobi is in Han, and Naruto's parents aren't Arashi Kazama nor Sumi, they are Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. But other than that this story is amazing. I hope for you to continue this is... though unlikely because its already been about 6 years. :(
ZombiePilot chapter 27 . 10/22/2014
What happened to the story why haven't you continued it the story is phenomenal
2,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »