Reviews for Troublesome Woman
you-rethatxx chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow. This is really interesting. ShikaIno is so cute x3 The way you wrote this is how I would expect them to act around each other. xD
Anarane Faelivrin chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Nice story! This is exactly how I imagine Shikamaru and Ino's relationship to be :D
wirbil chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Wow. That was great. I'm kind of lost for words here because it was so short yet so sweet! I love these kind of ff's. :3
flowersandlillies chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
is so cute! ((: i love this.
SassyOMG2282 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Your a great writter!

Love the story!

Acually my friend Feareth the Kitty told me about it

ya she was really into it

She is going to reveiw so ya

write more stuff like this

it's funny but cute

thanks

bibi

P.S she is probally goin to be too lazy but ill make her

bibi again!
Alex chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Tis ME! I woulda logged in but I'm too Goddamn fuckin lazy! So be happy! It's good. Just get your arse in gear and write a second chapter. I aint playin either Girly. but seriously good job. Sounds fun!
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Is it Shikamaru's birthday in this story?

The reason I'm asking is because it said Shikamaru is 18 and Ino is 17. Shikamaru is 1 day older than Ino. He was born September 22 and she was born September 23. I was just wondering cause that's the only way they could be different ages.

Anyway, loved your story it was a nice story to read.
saidtheirnevers chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
One word: huh? I'm sorry, but I don't get it. It's kind of... unexplained. And not in a good way. She's impossible to ignore because...? He wants to understand he because...?
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
loved it! shika wasn't too OOC. he was pretty in character in fact. ino was in very in character too. lol well, i can't wait for the companion. could you PM me when it comes out and what it's called? thanks!

-tomboy14
HunterninsKILL chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
lol i never stomached ino shika but if they were to be a couple they would fight all the time and it would be funny XD
Just-Visting chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I like how you kept them in charcter. Good job!