Reviews for Doubts Of The Heart
steamboat chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Thank you for sharing your awesome story with us!
jareya chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
Beautiful, beautiful story. Loved it, just loved it.
jareya chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
I am so loving this story! It's amazing, the emotion, the suspense, the drama, the wonderful insights into Harm and Mac, I am loving it all. You're a wonderful writer.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
Very well written! I loved the drama and romance and angst...great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
WelshCanuck chapter 15 . 4/14/2007
ok let me made me stay up late reading this making me nearly late for work. you distracted me AT work readin this and I nearly burnt my dinner reading the last few chapters...(note to not bbq chicken when reading JAG fan fictions...) so you bascally just in general sucked me right into your fic.. If i had been reading this from the get go...i'd reviewed it all. That was an amazing fic.. i am mean it...drama tension.. oh i miss his show...i gotta go order the dvd...
bluedaisy05 chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
Wow...I just read your whole story. It was truly gut-wrenching at some points- I wasn't sure they were ever gonna get Jamie.

I'm glad it all worked out in the end, though.

I truly enjoyed reading it. I love when I get sucked into the story. Great writing!
michelle UK chapter 15 . 3/29/2007
Loved this story from start to finish, soglad Jamie got his just deserts, they should throw away the key.
gypsyrose06 chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
Really enjoyable! What a lovely ending. Hope you have more up your sleeve.
CharmedAli chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
You did well this was an awesome story and you finished it well without leaving it wierd I'm sure you understand.

Great work
starryeyes10 chapter 15 . 3/24/2007
great story. but don't end it there write a sequel.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 15 . 3/24/2007
Very nice and lovely ending to your story! I just love it when Harm and Mac get their four percent miracle in stories! They certainly deserve all the happiness in the world! I really enjoyed your story, it was very intriguing, and I hope you'll continue writing for us! Thanks!
DD2 chapter 15 . 3/24/2007
great job! i enjoyed your fic! Thanks for finishing, and not leaving it undone! wonderful fic!
Marian MacKenzie chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
You did an amazing job of wrapping this story up. I'm just sorry it has to end. Keep up the good work! :)
daisymh chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
loved it but i was have liked to have had you at least let them have to babdy
McRose chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
Overall, well done; you mined the angst-o-meter and maintained interest. A good place to end it. No need for the birth and the sex and the name ...Janlaw (1/2 of McRose).