Reviews for Kataang ABC
moosiebell chapter 12 . 2/22
I liked it how people were messing with Katara about who she is (even though she obviously is a "Water Peasant") That made it kataangy. That made it interesting
moosiebell chapter 11 . 2/22
Katara was so OOC in this fic
moosiebell chapter 5 . 2/22
I'm confused... Where in the story is this? is it post war or in the first episodes?
moosiebell chapter 4 . 2/22
Aang is kinda dorky...
moosiebell chapter 2 . 2/22
awww...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
continue this. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
It's thanks to stories like this that help me remember why I love this show so much
that tanned idiot chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
I teared up a little and then when I read the honor at the bottom, I couldn't help but cry a little bit. Even though it happened three years ago, it's still so emotional.

I thought it was good how you used the word of the theme so much in the story. I feel like when writing you shouldn't overdue precise words, but it really worked in this; i think it made it actually.
that tanned idiot chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
This is just so all around sad, yet it has a hint of bitter sweet to make it endearing.
that tanned idiot chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
I always like studies into what Aang might be thinking, or what his life might be after the war is over, and I thought you handled that well in this chapter. It's realistic and understandable.
that tanned idiot chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
wow. HARSH. But still really interesting and insightful, even though I don't really go for this type of stuff it was thought provoking.
that tanned idiot chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
haha, i really love how aang calls himself 'daddy' while his daughter called him 'old man.' priceless. Even if it is a little jumpy I really loved the ending with her just yelling and going for it without a thought. Nice touch there.
that tanned idiot chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Oh...my...GOD.

this is BY FAR my fave chapter so far, it's just so perfect. Really, I want to pat you on the back for how awesome it is. I don't even really know why I'm so attached to this but it just...clicks, I don't know XD
that tanned idiot chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Gotta love the drama and what it can bringgg! I liked this one, it was short and emotional and lovely.
that tanned idiot chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Once, again, OH SOKKA! but I liked the last bit of this story the most, and could entirely imagine the scene, which made me smile.