Reviews for If I never knew you
RedDeathLvr chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Just terrible how Christine's dad is treating his daughter. I realize his wife is dying and he's depressed, but he needs to pull himself out of his dismal state for his kids. More plz
MusicalLover17 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) 3 :D
LaurieLovesErik chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! This is a good story!
Burlesque Romantique chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Wow, This. Is. AWESOME! So much drama! You have to update soon!
Angel of Lost Dreams chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
This is great so far. I can't wait for your next update and I hope it comes soon. Keep up the good work.
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Wow...I can see why you wanted to get the chapter over with.

But YAY! for Erik and his wicked awesome saving moves! You could always expand on that. :D
EdwardHeart13 chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
OMG. That is the best fan-fic I've ever read!

I love Phantom and Love the way you did this! It's awsome!

WRITE MORE!
Adora's World chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
I remember reading this much earlier this year, and even then thought it was very interesting and was eager to read more. All you need to do is update! ;) Do you have a plan with this story? A-plot. B-plot, or are you just writing whatever springs to mind?

Anyway, I want more, so please update ASAP! :)

Warmly,

Adora
ProfoundBond821 chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
0_0

That is evil.

Great story, so far!
Jungle Jenna chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I can tell this story has a lot of potential and I love EC romances, so please continue! Erik seems to have already fallen pretty hard for her. I wonder when they will meet...
WanderingChild24 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
MyDarkAngelErik chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Me: omg omg omg if this is gonna be EC i'll be happy

Erik: yeah raoul kissing christine...ew

love ur crazy reviewers

OG& MyDarkAngelErik
Psychotic Sprite chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Update soon, si? si?

I love posessive/obsessive fics or stalkerish type fics, or anything similar, it calls to me lol.

Please update soon! if you do i will lol.

Worst writers block there is is when you know what is going to happen in your story next but you can't seem to get it out onto paper, or in this case computer :(
Angel of Lost Dreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This is really good so far. i can't wait for an update.

Phantomgossamer
MarikRules chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Hey great story, why are a lot of your stories sad. Its really good though. Update soon. oh and Where have u been? When you going to be on aim again I miss u!