Reviews for On the Upside of Things
AlyNiki chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Short and simple but poetic in its own right. Love it!
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love how despite all the seemingly negativity, it really ends up being positive aspects of their relationship. Perfect ending!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is very good. I love your witty style.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Beautiful.
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love it!
Magick chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was absolutely brilliant! Im off to work in a bit, and I've been dreading it- this has cheered up my morning immeasurably. I guess it really is the little things.

Merci, I loved it.
Killer Angel chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This is just so wonderful. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for making me smile! :)
sekhmet7130 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Aw, this is beautiful! Many authors don't realize how important the first and last things one reads in a story are, but your beginning and end are unorthodox and seamless and resound in my soul (well, the second one does that. Don't know that telephones resound in souls). One of my favorite lines: "He is the kind of man who will sit for half an hour with her in his lap, carefully combing out of the tangles of her hair, his hands gentle even as his tongue mocks the bushy and the frizzy and the overwhelming brown." *squee* And your Snape lines are SO in-character it's ridiculous ... Thank you for this!
Deeble chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I really liked it - the list of what he is and isn't works well.

Also, the final line is really well put.
Droxy chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
lovely :D
docmara chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This is beautiful. Well paced, gives a great deal of information about their history and relationship very concisely. Evocative and engaging writing - thank you for sharing it!
Lifeasanamazon chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I found this gently humourous and rather moving. Oh - and beautifully written. Thank you.