Reviews for Never
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
one of my all time favorite stories!
SparklesInTheSun chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! This is really beautifully written. It shows just how much James cares and how Lily realizes that she needs him just as much as, maybe even more than he needs her. And they always will be together, forever.
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
i love it!
Sunshine My Love chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I couldn't hold on any longer T_T

I need your JPLE stories xD
kiki08 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
okies i love all your jp/ly stories!

that was soo sweet

omg! i think i have that sickness? too!

i am IN LOVE with james and lily

my favorite couple!

please keep going!
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wow you've passed on your JPLE sickness to me from your 100 stories challenge! And now i read this one and I'm falling for James you made him so sweet! I'd love to read more of this story, I hope you write more!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
wow, that was a great fic. really powerful. i'd love to see more of this story : )
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i think james may have a rescue-Lily complex? lol. how sweet. adorable story
Mad Max chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Dude I thinkthat whatever sickness that you have (About Lily and James) has spread! Pretty soon it might get worse then I might be stuck readin great storys like yours forever - Actually that doesn't sound like to bad an idea!

HoldingOnToHim chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
yes continue it please!please!
Lillian Vianne chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I think you should add more and I loveded it lots!
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
i loved it! it was so sweet! James was so gentle in this-i don't think i've ever read a fanfic where he was that gentle-but it's a nice change! i'll definately look into your other stories.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
OK, I think we might have the same sickness. I can't stay away from LEJP fics either! lol. Great story. Very sweet. I absolutely LOVED it.
blueholly chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Fwee! I liked this story! Though it got a little sappy at the end. xD. Still, it wasn't bad sappy! Haha... i know how you feel about LJ... I'm supposed to be writing one of my earlier, truly awful stories... but it's artemis/Holly and I can't seem to write anything but Lily/James. *sigh* Oh well. Good luck with your other fics!

Princess Eclpise chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I really liked this story! I think you should add a few more chapters. Like you I have a thing for lily and james fics and love to see them, contiued but it would also be fine left alone. Good Job!