Reviews for Masks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
what?no chapter 2?
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You are sooo write! What happened to the Rose/female fics? Rose is CLEARLY a homo in my book lol.

Great writing! I wish you'd write more!
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I loved this. I wish you would have added some more chapters to it, I think if you had this story could have been even greater. But anywho, thanks for sharing.
scottishfae chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, Masks, has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll (Misc. Fandom). Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Misc. Fandom Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame forum / index . php ? topic 996.0

Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
please more Rose/Female fics! please!
melissa chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
good story. you should write more rose trixy fics
Skye chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Awesome! I'd like to see a continuation, but it's also cool as a one-shot. :D
chibichoco chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This was nice! Wow I thought that I would never see Rose with another girl, but I guess it can be done. Can you do a sequel maybe. Yeah I'm weird I know. Please? Yeah XD
confused fan chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
if rose loves jake why did she kiss trixie? if trixie loves spud( everyone knows they like eachother) why did she kiss rose?
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Very nice.

I'm surprised that no one attempted to do this pairing before.
Midzst chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Yay for uniqueness! Great job RB!
SqueakyTheDuck chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Well, RB, I DID like your stories. Now I'm not so sure.
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
unquie not sure how I feel about it. Need a few days to process. But very nice emoniotna and love all the passion of the firey heart of dieser!
Earth and Fire chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Certainly never saw THAT coming... Got to be one of the most original pairings I have seen, but you have a knack for catching people off guard.

Wonder what would've happened if Jake and crew came back during that close moment. Can you say "awkward!"
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Not Jake And Rose are the only ones for one .

Though Trixie could be metro (bi) different story but not bad.