Reviews for Tales of Symphonia:Second Chance
Cam Irving chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
HAH, Kratos, lazy. You're slipping, bud. XD
not bad, definitely not gonna let this one slip though my fingers!
(in other words, you have another reader XD)
Cam Irving chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oohhh, definitely a captivating plot! One question, since Lloyd is in the past, what about Origin's seal?
Wouldn't Kratos' know something's up?
-thinks-
animemakesmyday chapter 32 . 11/24/2012
This is very interesting with a crisp, unique writing style. I thoroughly enjoyed the read. I hope you update this soon.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
well its been 3 months since he updated, i think its safe to assume this story will never be comleted ladies and gentlemen. i once read a story on fan fic that was 55 chapters long, long chapters too. it was written in only a few months. if you dont care about this story anymore, let us know so we wont wste our time checking whether its been updated.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 32 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter.
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 32 . 4/1/2012
Brilliant as always Raenef the 6th, also the battle with the Summon Spirits of Light was just perfect. I love your stories a lot, my friend. You have a nice day and see ya soon! (Grins)

Sincerely,

Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny
Underwater Dreaming chapter 32 . 3/31/2012
:O

Another talk with Vulcan, another weapon? :D
Infinite Freedom chapter 32 . 3/31/2012
Do I want to know what crazy idea is going through your head? Anywho, nice way for the group to win the fight. And it was a good way to show off Sheena's Summoning skills. Now answer me honestly, (Reaches behind back to pull out a bat and straight jacket)Am I going to need these?
MintyPinkHydreigon chapter 31 . 2/27/2012
Good work on this story, The premise is interesting with how Lloyd would react to going back in time, and it's interesting how the storyline can change so easily when a character goes back to change it. Kind of makes me wish I could go back in time. :P

One thing that bothers me about the story is how much focus is on fight scenes, but that's probably bias on my part, what with me usually preferring more dialogue and information about the characters. Still, there's enough dialogue and character development to keep me reading, and the fight scenes themselves are done nicely. They just aren't my thing I guess.

Anyway, this is a really interesting story and I hope they find Aska soon enough.
UK-Underworld King chapter 31 . 2/14/2012
Finally caught up with everything updated!

A nice chapter with good character development. I noticed there were some words missing on one or two sentences, you should keep an eye out for it.

Anyway, nice way of having them seek out about that sword. Besides Shadow, other Summon Spirits that might know about it are Origin and Maxwell considering they are on an even higher position than the others, but they are pretty much inacessible right now and I doubt Maxwell would give anyway away so easily.

- "If all you do is copy me, then how do you learn anything at all?" but that's is exactly the point Genis! He copies so he won't have to suffer headaches latter from having to learn so many "useless" stuff. How naive of you my little friend...

Also, I wonder, where is Presea in all of this? Will she ever appear? And by the way, how is Regal's condition, considering he is still in jail? The Pope surely would like to have Lezareno's resources for his ambitions.

Anyway, good chapter and soory for the late reviews.
UK-Underworld King chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
A good battle scene you pulled out, mainly with Raine using one of her canceling spells for a finisher to that bony demon's healing abilities.

Not much more to say, except good work!
UK-Underworld King chapter 29 . 2/13/2012
Wonder if the people in Mizuho know something about that sword (I can't even pronounce its name, let alone write it. My japanese sucks) considerign its name.

Sword Dancer back and more active. Man that guy's a bitch in any form.

Poor Colette. Don't worry, what you don't have in figure you have in the "cute, blonde puppy" factor.
UK-Underworld King chapter 28 . 2/13/2012
Man, I seriously love Zelos. So hilarious!

As you've said, the plot thickens, though I've expected the Pope to put the blame on Zelos too, since he has a half-elven half-sister. that would eliminate another of his enemies.

Anyway, Meltokio is in civil unrest now and, hope I'm wrong, about to openly declare war on the elves of all people. Wonder how they would react.

Sorry for not reviewing lately. Got a lot fo things to take care off, like my own fic, but now I'm back to reviewing yours!
Vandenbz chapter 31 . 2/10/2012
Interesting alteration to the plan of acquiring Shadow. Yuan fortunately was able to save Lloyd's group the trouble of getting one of those fruits to make a flute. Should be interesting seeing things move forward!

Minor hiccup when Lloyd was talking to Kratos over the ocean, the Pope was accidentally labelled as taking over Mizuho rather than Meltokio.
Infinite Freedom chapter 31 . 2/10/2012
Zelos sure took a beating this chapter. Wonder how many times he got slapped/kicked/punched/shurikened? Plus the teasing of Raine in this chapter was nice.