Reviews for Crying Out
KaYeMm456 chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
this story is so god. plz u must update it soon. come on woman lol
amortentiaaa chapter 12 . 10/8/2007
Of course James wouldn't know what Muggle money was. Sheesh, what a pureblood...

I didn't get the point of Ebony Fate and her book. o.o;

Is Lily stupid enough to leave blood on her letter? -.-;

Aw, magic saves Lily! . I think it was right of Nicole to die; she manages to save Lily right before, and that was a noteworthy sacrifice. :]
Lillian Vianne chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
WRITE GIRL WRITE! the suspense is kiling me... Imdyingg imdying for more of the story and ist is soo good of a story I really love it!
scaredpotter chapter 11 . 4/27/2007

update plez

awesome story

update plez
Moongoddess97 chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
Don't believe Eva she's probably a bit** anyway that poem was u just changing the words to runaway love huh. I wish i could write like u and it's not terrible it's a good cares about her.
Moongoddess97 chapter 12 . 3/17/2007
GREAT STORY! update soon why did nicole have to die, it's so sad! man, lily is powerful though. Can't wait for the next chapter though.
HOLLOWpoint headers chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
so lily doesnt need her wand to do magic, interesting. updarte soon!
Totally Sick Mate chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
ah
bang on the head chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
omg this is beyond amazing...
Eva chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow. That was...wow. Words cannot describe that. But I'll take a whack at it.

Terrible.

What was up with that poem? That was almost as bad as you thinking anyone would actually like this story line.

And grammar. Don't even get me started. -sigh- Do us all a favor and go back to first grade.

To subject people to twelve chapters of this is cruel.
rolling.on.the.floor.now chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
Hi. Yea...this chapter was okay. *shrug* Remus...hmm...I thought it would be James. Oh well. The reason why no one reviewed last chapter was because it wouldn't let you. I tried, and couldn't.

Evilla the Second
Mufasa Lives On chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
ah...help me! i'm drowning in my own tears...ah!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
Sad...sad...sad...sad!

Hmph. Remus better be okay. And I wish Nicole would be too, but I'm not expecting her to be.

Anywho, I just realized that I probably haven't explained about all my critiquings to you. You see, I point out errors and such that need to be corrected for every story I read. I always review, and I always try to include praise and some constructive criticism. But, I only review and offer advice for stories that I enjoy reading and think have promise. Like yours.

Can't wait for more. Hope you update soon. And I hope you get lots of reviews, I think there's a problem with alert emails going on right now.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
Sad, I'd much rather John had been the one to die. But I was expecting it to be Nicole. And, in my opinion it would be better for you to delete this chapter and just put the poem at the beginning of the next one. This is mostly a waste of space now that you have the next chapter up...