Reviews for Let The Games Begin
brightflare chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
really good story!
Clever Lass chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Oooo, I do like how it ended. "I am the Doctor." Fanning myself from the BAMF.

And I'm glad they picked up Jack again!
IAmTheDoctor chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Wow. That was just... wow. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! But it was just perfect... and... epic. Fantastic!
And I LOVE that song.
Write on!
Niotpoda chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
My mind is now numb. You are an amazing story teller.
seekerchasing chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
brilliant story. the adventure was awesome, especially the last game... i also love how you wrote jack, rose and the doctor
Darklight247 chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
That was really good. Especially the last chapter, I LOVED that. I just knew it would come down to 'I am the Doctor'. SO GOOD! :)
Ayjah chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Loved it. Especially the toss in of Jack.
Feverant Wishes chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
Me and a couple friends read out the script. When we got to the end, my friend Robin, who was reading the Doctor's words, said that last line, and I replied 'So, I'm Jackie Tyler!'
WeepingAngel123 chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
YIPEE - I completed reading ths story at 00:03! YAY!

Anyways, FABBY ending to an amazingkl written story! The Celestial Toymaker crept me out by the way you brilliantly described his personality and such. So what if that game wasn't action-packed, 'cos it sure was nervewracking and definitely a serious game... Ha! The Doctor showed that Toymaker eh?

WeepingAngel123 chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
FANTASTIQUE! That was probably the most gripping, amazing and emotion-filled chapter, yet! WOW, how creepier and better can this marvy fanfic get? LOVE THIS ALL! The illusions the Time Travellers had to face must've been soo hurting and difficult, indeed... Argh, the tenth round!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
A dark (literally&metaphorically), creepy but STUNNING chapter! The emotions you slotted into this chapter were amazingly true to each character and really brought out the tension and action in this chapter! AWESOME... I loved the end to this chapter!

WeepingAngel123 chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
HEHEHE! Quite a fun and vair VAIR interesting game for the Doctor, Jack and Rose. All the faby dialogue was perectly characterised and I LOVED your spot-on potrayals of each character.

The talking snake touch was BRILIANT and the whole flirting fiasco going on with Jack had me laughing! Loved the snake-to-human bicker at the end - I can see Jack's frustration!

Good on Rose for thinking ahead and figuring out the whole idea of how to play the game!

can't help, but fearthat things arenn't going to be as easy in this chapter!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
(Backtracking a bit now - but I forgot to say in a previous review; excellent illusion!Mickey scene too!)

And back to the present!

WOW! Amazing chapter! Definitely one of my fave chapters, of this story so far! The concise yet effective descriptions gave a really cool effect and I LOVED the concept of these demon-creatures on the kill. It made me anxious but I was thrilled at the action&anticipation! GO JACK!

WeepingAngel123 chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Quite a sad and reflective chapter - well, at least on the Doctor's end of the stick anyway... Great to have them all reunited again, with the Jack Harknes in tow. GROOVY CHAPTER! Can't wait for more of the Toymaker's games! Cor, it must be dead boring for old evil Celestial - just sitting there, watching his victims'/game-players' and doing nothing else! lol! P
WeepingAngel123 chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
The time is 22:49 and... WOO! Jack's back, even though you had me fooled for a second into thinking he was one of those creepy past-enemy illusions! Btw,that was a FABBY idea! I can see why the Doctor and Rose got worried for a second! Oo-er, an impossibly big grey dull labryinth, not the easiest of challenges. (Any signs of a minotaur? lol) Especially now they've been separated by coolio moving walls - nice touch too!

Love this!