Reviews for the Grey Side
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
SIRIUS should so be in the story so should Neville Fred Gorge and Luna and maybe Hermione if you make her a slitheren or not with Ron all should be gray (but weasels (but gred and forge) dumbles and ect)
suki53 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I like all Gryffindor boys but do you actually think neville is going to be friendly to Harry since he has a thing for Ginny and wouldn't want to piss off ron. Maybe you can point out that Herm and Ron were using Harry (w/the help of draco of course)but maybe she truly sees Harry as a friend and was actually being used by Ron as well so she could help him w/his hw and stuff. Yeah make Ginny insanely jealous. Parvati and Lavender I find them very annoying since they're so damn nosy and kind of bimboish. Sirius should be alive but not evil since he still cares for Harry but couldn't be w/him since he's a wanted criminal. What about Pansy? I like her. she could make Ginny's life miserable or Herm is she's actually also a manipulator. Sirius with Snape! or Remus if he's going to appear in the fic...whichever
leeannpitbull chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
This is a response to your response:

Yay for Severus and Sirius together!
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I think that Sirius should be in the story and on harry's side but not dark and i personally like the Remus/Sirius angle...

JoAnna
njferrell chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
1. Sirius alive..but dark? I thought they were forming the GRAY side. Down with Voldy and Dumbles and all that. 2. Hermione , Twins, and possibly Bill and Charlie on Harry's (Gray)side and Ron, Ginny, and at least Molly on Dumble's side. (Ron is already jealous and snotty and Ginny is a hero worshiping %&*ch 3. I think the Gryphs (except Ron and Ginny) should be on Harry's side.
Rainbow2007 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
oh i love your story. Please let Sirius be in it with his better half be Snape. Harry friend would be Neville,Seamus,Parvati, and Dean. baning ginny,ron,and heirmone.
munchnzoey chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
great story! cant wait for more chapters.
Knyghtshade chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
So Ronald is gonna be a snot huh. Well, phooy on him. Are you goning to transfer Harry to the snakes?
leeannpitbull chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Love what you've done with the story. Just one comment, you do know that Ron's middle name is Bilius, right? If you want to change it, that's cool with me. I just wanted to make sure you knew in case you didn't.

Now, about Sirius. LET HIM LIVE! Please! And be Dark.

Gryffindor friends, hm...Neville, Dean, and Seamus. Parvarti and Lavender shouldn't be evil, but honestly I think their too airheaded and gossipy (new word I invented) to even understand the basics of light vs. dark or even true friendship for that matter.

Ginny is a fangirl! I hate her! Just so you know.

Again, this is all just MY OPINION. You are the author and can do whatever you wish. I'll still read the story. I hate it when reveiwers tell me what to do with my story. Good luck with the rest!
Elektra107 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
That was a great chapter! And I agree with the Beta about Sirius and all. And I guess he should be paired up with Prof. Snape.
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
update soon pair sirius/severus
imiko-hiei chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Just found this one and so far I like the new treatment. Malfoys are a bit OOC but seems to work in this AU. As for Sirius, he should be back (hated it when he died in canon) and would ALWAYS be on Harry's side. Was a bit confised at one point when you said Harry was 16, but wanted 4th and 5th years resorted, but think you corrected it later. Some mention of Dobby should be made, I think, and the more Ronald BILLIUS Weasley is tormented, be better. Will leave the rest to your and your beta's judgment.
Rie kay chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I agree with the beta!
Steph chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Great Story, Sirius should be in the story, he should be dark and paired with Severus...maybe.

Update soon..