Reviews for the Grey Side
Rainbow2007 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
oh i love your story. Please let Sirius be in it with his better half be Snape. Harry friend would be Neville,Seamus,Parvati, and Dean. baning ginny,ron,and heirmone.
munchnzoey chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
great story! cant wait for more chapters.
Knyghtshade chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
So Ronald is gonna be a snot huh. Well, phooy on him. Are you goning to transfer Harry to the snakes?
leeannpitbull chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Love what you've done with the story. Just one comment, you do know that Ron's middle name is Bilius, right? If you want to change it, that's cool with me. I just wanted to make sure you knew in case you didn't.

Now, about Sirius. LET HIM LIVE! Please! And be Dark.

Gryffindor friends, hm...Neville, Dean, and Seamus. Parvarti and Lavender shouldn't be evil, but honestly I think their too airheaded and gossipy (new word I invented) to even understand the basics of light vs. dark or even true friendship for that matter.

Ginny is a fangirl! I hate her! Just so you know.

Again, this is all just MY OPINION. You are the author and can do whatever you wish. I'll still read the story. I hate it when reveiwers tell me what to do with my story. Good luck with the rest!
Elektra107 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
That was a great chapter! And I agree with the Beta about Sirius and all. And I guess he should be paired up with Prof. Snape.
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
update soon pair sirius/severus
imiko-hiei chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Just found this one and so far I like the new treatment. Malfoys are a bit OOC but seems to work in this AU. As for Sirius, he should be back (hated it when he died in canon) and would ALWAYS be on Harry's side. Was a bit confised at one point when you said Harry was 16, but wanted 4th and 5th years resorted, but think you corrected it later. Some mention of Dobby should be made, I think, and the more Ronald BILLIUS Weasley is tormented, be better. Will leave the rest to your and your beta's judgment.
Rie kay chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I agree with the beta!
Steph chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Great Story, Sirius should be in the story, he should be dark and paired with Severus...maybe.

Update soon..
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
it is so good
fifespice chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
good chapter pls update soon
fifespice chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
ooh so wiaters spying on harry ahmm will it be in the aper he was associating with the malfoys then?
fifespice chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
he he so the propheta re questioning harrys disappearance coolbe ncie if you had sirius alive and him being on harrys side
fifespice chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i liked this start and so the malfoys are grey ncie and now harry and dracoa re like bosum buddies so if dumbledore has been manipualting harry what about anyone else? has he been manipulated by others also
silversongs chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
I'm loving this story and its only 3 chapters so far! This is a fun story, thanks for taking the time and effort to write it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »