Reviews for the Grey Side
harrymione4ever7 chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
I loved it update soon plz! As for the polls friends with hermoine plz i like her and sirius always on harry's side, like Hermione, but no freinds with ron. Can't wait for the neTT
desartratt chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
just found this story. yes i think that Serius should be in the story, loyal to his godson, as is lupin.
RebeccaMariePotterMalfoy chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Excuse me I have to ask... what are betas for? are they for revviewing your grammar and that kind of things becuase if thats their job sorry but yours isnt doing a good job(no offense to anybody just stating something)

The thing is that he/she skipped many grammatical mis takes and I thought you might want to know this

Well Now My real review!

I love the story every chapter you write makes me want to read it even more! I hate cliffies! Ahh Ronalds 2nd name is bilius but its ok if you wanted to change it Im going to keep reading until the end! I love the story

kisses

Gemmy
blkmagicklily chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Hi, Love the story so far.

As for my pics of friends. How about from gryffindor just seamus and dean in established couple form. It would be nice if you could bring in Sirius maybe as a mate to either Snape or Remus? Remus could be a catalyst to joining the grey side, since he is viewed dark by the light but doesnt have any killer tendencies. Maybe include a bit of Tonks/Remus action as away to show that Narcissa is as good as portrayed by displaying secret relationship between her and Andromeda. Hope this helps. Hope you update soon?
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
SIRIUS should so be in the story so should Neville Fred Gorge and Luna and maybe Hermione if you make her a slitheren or not with Ron all should be gray (but weasels (but gred and forge) dumbles and ect)
suki53 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I like all Gryffindor boys but do you actually think neville is going to be friendly to Harry since he has a thing for Ginny and wouldn't want to piss off ron. Maybe you can point out that Herm and Ron were using Harry (w/the help of draco of course)but maybe she truly sees Harry as a friend and was actually being used by Ron as well so she could help him w/his hw and stuff. Yeah make Ginny insanely jealous. Parvati and Lavender I find them very annoying since they're so damn nosy and kind of bimboish. Sirius should be alive but not evil since he still cares for Harry but couldn't be w/him since he's a wanted criminal. What about Pansy? I like her. she could make Ginny's life miserable or Herm is she's actually also a manipulator. Sirius with Snape! or Remus if he's going to appear in the fic...whichever
leeannpitbull chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
This is a response to your response:

Yay for Severus and Sirius together!
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I think that Sirius should be in the story and on harry's side but not dark and i personally like the Remus/Sirius angle...

JoAnna
njferrell chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
1. Sirius alive..but dark? I thought they were forming the GRAY side. Down with Voldy and Dumbles and all that. 2. Hermione , Twins, and possibly Bill and Charlie on Harry's (Gray)side and Ron, Ginny, and at least Molly on Dumble's side. (Ron is already jealous and snotty and Ginny is a hero worshiping %&*ch 3. I think the Gryphs (except Ron and Ginny) should be on Harry's side.
Rainbow2007 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
oh i love your story. Please let Sirius be in it with his better half be Snape. Harry friend would be Neville,Seamus,Parvati, and Dean. baning ginny,ron,and heirmone.
munchnzoey chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
great story! cant wait for more chapters.
Knyghtshade chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
So Ronald is gonna be a snot huh. Well, phooy on him. Are you goning to transfer Harry to the snakes?
leeannpitbull chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Love what you've done with the story. Just one comment, you do know that Ron's middle name is Bilius, right? If you want to change it, that's cool with me. I just wanted to make sure you knew in case you didn't.

Now, about Sirius. LET HIM LIVE! Please! And be Dark.

Gryffindor friends, hm...Neville, Dean, and Seamus. Parvarti and Lavender shouldn't be evil, but honestly I think their too airheaded and gossipy (new word I invented) to even understand the basics of light vs. dark or even true friendship for that matter.

Ginny is a fangirl! I hate her! Just so you know.

Again, this is all just MY OPINION. You are the author and can do whatever you wish. I'll still read the story. I hate it when reveiwers tell me what to do with my story. Good luck with the rest!
Elektra107 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
That was a great chapter! And I agree with the Beta about Sirius and all. And I guess he should be paired up with Prof. Snape.
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 1/15/2008