Reviews for the Grey Side
123claire123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
like it

sirius alive please - with harry

cant wait for more
tiger love 001 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
i love the idea of sirus being alive, but i don't know he could be on Dumble's side trying to get harry under Dumble's abusive wing... idk
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
one word WEIRD the malfoys smiled? i love it hope you write more soon
pony.april chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
cool keep going please
abandon account chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i love it! plz keep writing!
RainingTundraSnow88 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Please continue with this, I've been waiting awhile for someone to take this over.

DarkAngelAthena929
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
it nice, but the kfc thing was odd.
sappjody chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
hi, i just read your story and i love it

i hope you do a other one

i can't waith to see what

going to haved been next time
Elektra107 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I love it! Please update ASAP!
leeannpitbull chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I have read Henriette's story and you have definitely lived up to it so far. I love dark Harry stories! I am actually writing my first fanfic. It is slash Harry/Sev and Harry is the biological grandson of Tom Riddle. Everything is explained. It is called "A New Outlook." I think it's pretty good and I've only gotten good reviews so far. Feel free to check it out and give me your opinion. It is on and It's too explicit to put here. Again, great job!
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
one of my faves is Forlorn Hope though I don't like the end it's a great story in it's self only sort of fits what your looking for those are my faves and there so hard to find
opal chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Good story, but there is one problem the last thing you should do to someone who has been malnurished is give them greasy fatty foods like KFC. Now I love chicken as much as the next person, but when someone is malnurished their body starts digesting his own fat which means that they can't take high levels of fat and they need to slowly get back to eating regularily. Harry should start by eating about half portions of health foods furits vegetalbe,s yes hee should has fat and meat, but not excesive amounts until he has goten back to a healthier weight. If he eats too much too quickly his stomach could burst and he could get really sick especially with how greasy and unhealthy fast food is. Still the story as a whole is really good and i think you should definately keep going. Sorry for the mililion word review.
Lubbleeone chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
heeheehee...hope you updates soonly!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13