Reviews for the Grey Side
domsijohn chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
converted to the Dark. I think Harry should still be friends with Neville, Seamus, Dean, Parvati, and Lavender. I think Ginny should be a jealous bitch when Harry and Draco hook up. I think Draco should be the one to point out that Ron and Hermione are using him. We should pair Sirius w/ someoneā€¦Cheerio,

yes sirius should be alive and on harrys side harry should be friends with everyone mention above

loving it looking forward to more
DopeyDD chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
I think I missed something. Draco had implied that he liked Harry as a boyfriend instead of as a brother but I didn't catch any point where they actually got together until this chapter. I thought they were sleeping in separate beds the first night of school and in the summer. Now they are in a separate room sharing a room and bed with Harry having ignored Draco for weeks. Maybe too big of a jump. I like getting to h/d but this was too drastic a change. I still like some of the story elements just need a little help on timing.

I thought about offering to beta if u still need but am heading into my busy season at work. Might help if you need 2 people to rotate.
domsijohn chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
so want more im guessing that draco and harry are dream of past life where is sirius want more soon pleasee
domsijohn chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
cool the founder are coming back i hope the malfoys destroy the dursely and the weasley and albus poor harry
domsijohn chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
no fucking way albus shoudn't get away this
domsijohn chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
love it i hope nev would go sly but still good
domsijohn chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
nevile luna hermione fred geroge bill charlie sirius all on harrys side
domsijohn chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
love get wait to see what else happens
domsijohn chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
cool love it want more
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
i do hope that harry lets his hair get long and get his money and f over albus in the order of chickens
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hoe cute so far albus should die
DopeyDD chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
A few grammar problems and a little confusing on the timeline. Harry was at the dursleys for a month and he was at the malfoys for a month before they got their letters and then have a period before they go to school. Just a little confused. Their summers aren't that long. But will keep reading.
faneka chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
I hope you'll be able to update again soon. I'd like to see what happens next. So, Slytherin is going to wake up the founders to get rid of Dumbles...that should be good.
brokenangelwings16 chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
plz keep wrting
allyssa on her phone P chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
haha, so excited read it on my phone rofl. Keep going, lovin' the way you've made their relationship and i rlly like the idea of hermione and blaise and friendly pansy :) want to hear more about ginny nd this spell eventually tho... Nd sirius and snape? Havn't heard much about them either...
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »