Reviews for the Grey Side
domsijohn chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
nevile luna hermione fred geroge bill charlie sirius all on harrys side
domsijohn chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
love get wait to see what else happens
domsijohn chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
cool love it want more
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
i do hope that harry lets his hair get long and get his money and f over albus in the order of chickens
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hoe cute so far albus should die
DopeyDD chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
A few grammar problems and a little confusing on the timeline. Harry was at the dursleys for a month and he was at the malfoys for a month before they got their letters and then have a period before they go to school. Just a little confused. Their summers aren't that long. But will keep reading.
faneka chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
I hope you'll be able to update again soon. I'd like to see what happens next. So, Slytherin is going to wake up the founders to get rid of Dumbles...that should be good.
brokenangelwings16 chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
plz keep wrting
allyssa on her phone P chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
haha, so excited read it on my phone rofl. Keep going, lovin' the way you've made their relationship and i rlly like the idea of hermione and blaise and friendly pansy :) want to hear more about ginny nd this spell eventually tho... Nd sirius and snape? Havn't heard much about them either...
Emeralden Rapley chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
i love it. hope to see more
draconic skysong chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
i think it's a good story, but, the only thing that urks me is the swapping from third person last chapter to first person this chapter. i understand why the dream had it, but, this story, when the earlier chapters had harry's pov in third person? or do you have a reason for it... but other then that. it's a good story.
suezq21643yahoo.com chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
its very good but you need to put a line or do a little more spacing to seperate the story from your notices at the beginnig and the end cause in this chapter i could not tell the story from the notices. (sort of like this)

**********************************************************

so tom,dick and harry went to the store to pick up

weekly food supply.

*********************************************************

so ive got to let you know that other than that its very very good!
Ally'J chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
WRIIITTEEE MORREEE! :P
Meel Jacques chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
LOVE IT!

***********
Emeralden Rapley chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
i love this story so far. could use some grammer and spelling check, but between you and me it's perfectly fine i can get the gist of it. plus i hope you update more. and congrats on your enlightenment. i myself am of the wiccan religion, but im not of the common practise... much. but yea it's always good to hear someone else has found enlightenment of anykind. :) until next time
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »