Reviews for the Grey Side
mitremlap chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
interesting, but confusing
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
I'm probably too late, but Sirius should be alive and on HARRY'S side. Neville, the twins, Ginny and Hermione should stay friends with Harry. Ginny can be a real force of nature...perhaps she'd like Neville. Your grammer was VERY bad here. What does this mean? "The only way to ge those to of trace is to mention etc, etc." Did you mean "off track" or something else? You had written "trace" more than once, so I thought you had a different meaning of which I don't quite get. Lastly, "since he hadn't his key...Lucius said that that would do. Again with "that that". Should be "Lucius said that would do". Even better, as you are talking about documents (plural), "Lucius said those would do", (you do not need the word "that") or "Lucius said those would suffice."
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I'm glad you explained about the key. Also, near the beginning, Harry was 16, but he asked to have 4th and 5th years sorted (but he'd be a SIXTH year) This chap. you said 4th through 6th, so that makes more sense.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
OK, the second chapter has too many problems with it. First of all, was it really necessary to write all that ridiculously inane conversation in Diagon Alley? It was TIRING to read through. Once I finally waded throught that, I realized that you, like several other authors, use the grammetically INCORRECT "that that". I'm sorry, but it makes no sense to say "that" twice. I hope you realize that I am only trying to be helpful. I like the overall content of the chapter. I also had a slight problem with most of the grammer used by the Malfoys, but that may be a product of your age or education, so I suggest that you find a beta for help. Otherwise, I like the story so far as I've read.
Laura whitlock chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
carry on its really good. you need a draco and harry scene
suezq chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
aimee if i have reviewed in that way im sorry .i just want you to know that you are a extremly good writer and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Nicol chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
MY FUCKING GOD!

YOU HAVE MORE AUTORS NOTE/CHAPTERS THAN HAIRS IN MY HEAD!

It's too much!

Try and update your bio if its sooo urgent !
Aida Hwedo chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
I completely understand, I have stories I haven't written on in years because I don't feel that I can do it justice when I'm not in the mindset to create a chapter that I can be happy with and that measure up to my personal standards. Take all the time you need.
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
Thanks, for letting us readers know. Hope everything goes well for you in RL.
Stormshadow13 chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
Cool story.

Lucius and Narcissa are going to go balistic on Dumbles when they find out what he's done.

Great fic.

Hope that School is still going well for you.
dead feather chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
They seem very out of character here. So much so that they really don't feel like they from the potterverse at all
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
Wow...what an extremely interesting chapter! Especially the dream/vision or perhaps nightmarish vision is a better word for it that Draco had. Though I am sad that none of the Professors (particularly Minerva, Severus, Filius) have made any appearance in the story yet? Just what do the other head of houses think of Dumbledork? Just what does the order of the phoenix really know...or have they been manipulated/or oblivated/or bribed to follow Dumbledork? How many of the Order or the hogwarts staff would follow Harry if some of the truth came out? Just why is Fawkes the phoenix still with Dumbledork? As its obvious that Dumbledork isn't a light wizard, instead he's just as bad as Voldemort...or has poor Fawkes been forced to stay? Or could Fawkes be a spy for someone or is the wily phoenix a guardian of hogwarts? Can't wait to see what the Founder will do when he wakes the other founders and tells them about "Headmaster" Dumbledork?
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Just were did Harry and Draco go after they left Dumbledork's office (not for long I do hope?)...as it didn't sound like they went back to Slytherin house in the dungeons? Could it have perhaps have been Potions Master Salazar Slytherin, one of the original Founders room? If so, was it Salazar Slytherin that was in the portrait?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I can certainly see Ron being jealousy of the expensively made school clothes that Harry's turned up at hogwarts wearing. Also Ginny could easily be viewed as a serious "fan-girl" of the boy-who-lived, and perhaps sees herself as Mrs Potter...and the recent articles about Harry and him arriving at hogwarts with the Malfoys would be a serious threat to her plans. So Ginny might see Draco as a threat to her becoming Mrs Potter, and angry at him for trying to corrupt the boy-who-lived and making her brother Ron unhappy.

As to who else Harry should remain friends with when he's resorted: Neville, Luna..perhaps some of his quidditch buddies like Fred and George Weasley, and the girls on the team (can't remember there names?). I'm not sure about Dean, Seamus or Lavander, Paravati or Hermione...because shouldn't some of the boys and girls in the 5th Yr be on Ron and Ginny's side? I do feel that if Dumbledork had got his hands into Hermione early in her career at hogwarts he'd have been able to manipulate her to spy on Harry. Particularly during her rock beginning of her 1st Yr or the lure of the time turner in her 3rd Yr? What about Remus? I can't see him remaining with light-side if he learns that Dumbledork ignored Harry's plea for help..because I think he's firmly on his "cub's" side?

Perhaps if/and when Harry's resorted in Slytherin he'll make friends with Blaise, Millicent and Dauphne? Will he try about for Slytherin quidditch team? What will the staff's reaction be to the compulsory resorting of 4-6th Yr students? Particularly those of Minerva and Severus?
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Just who is Harry's magical guardian in the wizarding world? As sure'll the Dursleys are/or were only his guardians in the muggle world. Because if Harry did have a "good" magical guardian then they could order the Gringott goblins to recall all the other keys to which belong to Harry Potter? Alternatively Harry could try and get himself emancipated and declared an adult...though that might entail going to the Wizegmot? Either Harry or his "good" magical guardian should get the goblins to audit all his vaults and find out just who has had access to them prior Harry reaching 11yrs? Also to find out if any more is being payed out of them and set up by someone else (Dumbledork!)? This also applies to any family heirlooms/or other belongs, books or property?

Why didn't James and Lily Potter have a will, if so why wasn't it read...because I'm sure that Lily would not have wanted her son living with Petunia. They must have made other provisions other than appointing Sirius as his godfather? Who then conviently got sent to Azkaban (without trial), I do sense Dumbledork's hand here...so Sirius couldn't interfer in were baby Harry was placed? Bet Dumbledork was annoyed when Sirius escaped. But Dumbledork did try to limit the time they were alone together.

Will Harry be doing anything about the Dursleys and there past treatment of him? If the Malfoy's are on the "Grey Side", were does that leave Severus Snape...light...dark..or grey?
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »