Reviews for the Grey Side
Emeralden Rapley chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
i love it. hope to see more
draconic skysong chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
i think it's a good story, but, the only thing that urks me is the swapping from third person last chapter to first person this chapter. i understand why the dream had it, but, this story, when the earlier chapters had harry's pov in third person? or do you have a reason for it... but other then that. it's a good story.
suezq21643yahoo.com chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
its very good but you need to put a line or do a little more spacing to seperate the story from your notices at the beginnig and the end cause in this chapter i could not tell the story from the notices. (sort of like this)

**********************************************************

so tom,dick and harry went to the store to pick up

weekly food supply.

*********************************************************

so ive got to let you know that other than that its very very good!
Ally'J chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
WRIIITTEEE MORREEE! :P
Meel Jacques chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
LOVE IT!

***********
Emeralden Rapley chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
i love this story so far. could use some grammer and spelling check, but between you and me it's perfectly fine i can get the gist of it. plus i hope you update more. and congrats on your enlightenment. i myself am of the wiccan religion, but im not of the common practise... much. but yea it's always good to hear someone else has found enlightenment of anykind. :) until next time
Simma chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
oooh interesting! I really like this story. Keep up the magnificent work! _
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
Good, now Draco knows about his dream, Wonder what Harry's going to think of it. Cool Chapter!
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
OK, this time you've contradicted yourself. Harry told Ron he had unknowingly been paying for the Weasley's education, WITHOUT the knowledge of the parents, then later you write "why she was touching him when he'd made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with her family" I'm sorry, but I read the chapter three times and NOWHERE does it make it clear that he wanted nothing to do with the famly...only Ron. Also the first chapter says he recieved NO letters or news, yet now you say Hermione has been writing to him. Lastly, she tells Ron they're over and calls him (in her mind...implied, anyway)her ex-boyfriend, but they were over a long time ago if she got to the point in her and Blaise's relationship that they spent the summer together.
mitremlap chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
interesting, but confusing
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
I'm probably too late, but Sirius should be alive and on HARRY'S side. Neville, the twins, Ginny and Hermione should stay friends with Harry. Ginny can be a real force of nature...perhaps she'd like Neville. Your grammer was VERY bad here. What does this mean? "The only way to ge those to of trace is to mention etc, etc." Did you mean "off track" or something else? You had written "trace" more than once, so I thought you had a different meaning of which I don't quite get. Lastly, "since he hadn't his key...Lucius said that that would do. Again with "that that". Should be "Lucius said that would do". Even better, as you are talking about documents (plural), "Lucius said those would do", (you do not need the word "that") or "Lucius said those would suffice."
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I'm glad you explained about the key. Also, near the beginning, Harry was 16, but he asked to have 4th and 5th years sorted (but he'd be a SIXTH year) This chap. you said 4th through 6th, so that makes more sense.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
OK, the second chapter has too many problems with it. First of all, was it really necessary to write all that ridiculously inane conversation in Diagon Alley? It was TIRING to read through. Once I finally waded throught that, I realized that you, like several other authors, use the grammetically INCORRECT "that that". I'm sorry, but it makes no sense to say "that" twice. I hope you realize that I am only trying to be helpful. I like the overall content of the chapter. I also had a slight problem with most of the grammer used by the Malfoys, but that may be a product of your age or education, so I suggest that you find a beta for help. Otherwise, I like the story so far as I've read.
Laura whitlock chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
carry on its really good. you need a draco and harry scene
suezq chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
aimee if i have reviewed in that way im sorry .i just want you to know that you are a extremly good writer and i cant wait for the next chapter!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »