Reviews for the Grey Side
Simma chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
oooh interesting! I really like this story. Keep up the magnificent work! _
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
Good, now Draco knows about his dream, Wonder what Harry's going to think of it. Cool Chapter!
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
OK, this time you've contradicted yourself. Harry told Ron he had unknowingly been paying for the Weasley's education, WITHOUT the knowledge of the parents, then later you write "why she was touching him when he'd made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with her family" I'm sorry, but I read the chapter three times and NOWHERE does it make it clear that he wanted nothing to do with the famly...only Ron. Also the first chapter says he recieved NO letters or news, yet now you say Hermione has been writing to him. Lastly, she tells Ron they're over and calls him (in her mind...implied, anyway)her ex-boyfriend, but they were over a long time ago if she got to the point in her and Blaise's relationship that they spent the summer together.
mitremlap chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
interesting, but confusing
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
I'm probably too late, but Sirius should be alive and on HARRY'S side. Neville, the twins, Ginny and Hermione should stay friends with Harry. Ginny can be a real force of nature...perhaps she'd like Neville. Your grammer was VERY bad here. What does this mean? "The only way to ge those to of trace is to mention etc, etc." Did you mean "off track" or something else? You had written "trace" more than once, so I thought you had a different meaning of which I don't quite get. Lastly, "since he hadn't his key...Lucius said that that would do. Again with "that that". Should be "Lucius said that would do". Even better, as you are talking about documents (plural), "Lucius said those would do", (you do not need the word "that") or "Lucius said those would suffice."
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I'm glad you explained about the key. Also, near the beginning, Harry was 16, but he asked to have 4th and 5th years sorted (but he'd be a SIXTH year) This chap. you said 4th through 6th, so that makes more sense.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
OK, the second chapter has too many problems with it. First of all, was it really necessary to write all that ridiculously inane conversation in Diagon Alley? It was TIRING to read through. Once I finally waded throught that, I realized that you, like several other authors, use the grammetically INCORRECT "that that". I'm sorry, but it makes no sense to say "that" twice. I hope you realize that I am only trying to be helpful. I like the overall content of the chapter. I also had a slight problem with most of the grammer used by the Malfoys, but that may be a product of your age or education, so I suggest that you find a beta for help. Otherwise, I like the story so far as I've read.
Laura whitlock chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
carry on its really good. you need a draco and harry scene
suezq chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
aimee if i have reviewed in that way im sorry .i just want you to know that you are a extremly good writer and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Nicol chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
MY FUCKING GOD!

YOU HAVE MORE AUTORS NOTE/CHAPTERS THAN HAIRS IN MY HEAD!

It's too much!

Try and update your bio if its sooo urgent !
Aida Hwedo chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
I completely understand, I have stories I haven't written on in years because I don't feel that I can do it justice when I'm not in the mindset to create a chapter that I can be happy with and that measure up to my personal standards. Take all the time you need.
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
Thanks, for letting us readers know. Hope everything goes well for you in RL.
Stormshadow13 chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
Cool story.

Lucius and Narcissa are going to go balistic on Dumbles when they find out what he's done.

Great fic.

Hope that School is still going well for you.
dead feather chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
They seem very out of character here. So much so that they really don't feel like they from the potterverse at all
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
Wow...what an extremely interesting chapter! Especially the dream/vision or perhaps nightmarish vision is a better word for it that Draco had. Though I am sad that none of the Professors (particularly Minerva, Severus, Filius) have made any appearance in the story yet? Just what do the other head of houses think of Dumbledork? Just what does the order of the phoenix really know...or have they been manipulated/or oblivated/or bribed to follow Dumbledork? How many of the Order or the hogwarts staff would follow Harry if some of the truth came out? Just why is Fawkes the phoenix still with Dumbledork? As its obvious that Dumbledork isn't a light wizard, instead he's just as bad as Voldemort...or has poor Fawkes been forced to stay? Or could Fawkes be a spy for someone or is the wily phoenix a guardian of hogwarts? Can't wait to see what the Founder will do when he wakes the other founders and tells them about "Headmaster" Dumbledork?
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »