Reviews for the Grey Side
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I can certainly see Ron being jealousy of the expensively made school clothes that Harry's turned up at hogwarts wearing. Also Ginny could easily be viewed as a serious "fan-girl" of the boy-who-lived, and perhaps sees herself as Mrs Potter...and the recent articles about Harry and him arriving at hogwarts with the Malfoys would be a serious threat to her plans. So Ginny might see Draco as a threat to her becoming Mrs Potter, and angry at him for trying to corrupt the boy-who-lived and making her brother Ron unhappy.

As to who else Harry should remain friends with when he's resorted: Neville, Luna..perhaps some of his quidditch buddies like Fred and George Weasley, and the girls on the team (can't remember there names?). I'm not sure about Dean, Seamus or Lavander, Paravati or Hermione...because shouldn't some of the boys and girls in the 5th Yr be on Ron and Ginny's side? I do feel that if Dumbledork had got his hands into Hermione early in her career at hogwarts he'd have been able to manipulate her to spy on Harry. Particularly during her rock beginning of her 1st Yr or the lure of the time turner in her 3rd Yr? What about Remus? I can't see him remaining with light-side if he learns that Dumbledork ignored Harry's plea for help..because I think he's firmly on his "cub's" side?

Perhaps if/and when Harry's resorted in Slytherin he'll make friends with Blaise, Millicent and Dauphne? Will he try about for Slytherin quidditch team? What will the staff's reaction be to the compulsory resorting of 4-6th Yr students? Particularly those of Minerva and Severus?
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Just who is Harry's magical guardian in the wizarding world? As sure'll the Dursleys are/or were only his guardians in the muggle world. Because if Harry did have a "good" magical guardian then they could order the Gringott goblins to recall all the other keys to which belong to Harry Potter? Alternatively Harry could try and get himself emancipated and declared an adult...though that might entail going to the Wizegmot? Either Harry or his "good" magical guardian should get the goblins to audit all his vaults and find out just who has had access to them prior Harry reaching 11yrs? Also to find out if any more is being payed out of them and set up by someone else (Dumbledork!)? This also applies to any family heirlooms/or other belongs, books or property?

Why didn't James and Lily Potter have a will, if so why wasn't it read...because I'm sure that Lily would not have wanted her son living with Petunia. They must have made other provisions other than appointing Sirius as his godfather? Who then conviently got sent to Azkaban (without trial), I do sense Dumbledork's hand here...so Sirius couldn't interfer in were baby Harry was placed? Bet Dumbledork was annoyed when Sirius escaped. But Dumbledork did try to limit the time they were alone together.

Will Harry be doing anything about the Dursleys and there past treatment of him? If the Malfoy's are on the "Grey Side", were does that leave Severus Snape...light...dark..or grey?
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
I like your story! Update soon!
slashslut chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
i certainly hope what dumbles did to harry will be used against him! i cant imagine the malfoys just letting him get away with that!
soneat chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
i was worried something might have happened to you!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
Good story so far...
TLJ110166 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Alive, and on Harry's side, please.
Vipervail chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
nicly written. looking 4ward to the next part.

viper
Chakahlah chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
Oh no. Poor Draco.
IchigoRenji chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
Love this fic, keep up the great work _
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I just have one question: what was going on with Gringott's? You wrote during the Diagon Alley scene that Harry went to Gringott's, handed them the key, and took out money. Yet, in this chapter, you stated that Harry didn't have his key, Dumbledore did, and that he wasn't able to take out any money until he got the card. Could you clarify this? Other than that, you're doing really well with this story.

Seniade
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
This story is excellent so far. I am touchy with stories that have Dumbledore be this way, but you have written it brilliantly (I'm very impressed!). Please update soon!

Jess
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
Please continue this story as I absolutely love it. I have always hated Ron and Ginny, but I think the twins are amazing. Please can you have them appear in the story at some point.
MissLexi54 chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
please updated soon I want to c what happens
Amras Black-Fox chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
I like what you have done and hope you continue to do as well. It is about time someone wrote a story where Dumbledore is not always right. keep up the good work

Also, Happy New Year