Reviews for Hot Sand
itwyld chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
more!
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
I have enjoyed the story, and while I would enjoy reading the unedited version your other site requires information that could easily be used for identity theft. Please don't be upset by this reminder, since as complete strangers, how can we possibly trust one another, ne?
leavingfanfictionbye chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
awesome story, i love it! wheres the rest though? :/
TwinkleTwinklePatrickStar chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
i love it so much! more please?
sumofox chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Yay, more please!
ember007 chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
want more please
ember007 chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
awsome story love it
Minara Caridad Ukala-Howlett chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
Great story but u need 2 update!
Angel of Lavender chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
Very lovely :D (this review is for the whole story that I read on AFF. I am to lazy to make an account)

When the flash back of Naruto and Sasuke making out happened, I didn't know it was a flash back at first so I was like "bad naruto!" haha XD Very lovely fic. I thought that Kakashi and Sasuke was a bit unrealistic though...bu~ twas good. :)
Angel of Lavender chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
The rest of the story? so...ne? but...there is more here...eh..ill check it out! :)
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
tehe! I'm sure it will :)
IwishIcouldDeleteThis chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
Gah! I got so mad when I saw that I couldn't click to the next chapter! [ lol this is so freakin good! what happened to the updates? Oh and I was wondering..I can't get into AFF, but I really want to finish the story! and read Hot Sand II..do you know of another way? please! i'm so addicted to this story now :[
psychocitten chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
okay I don't know if I wrote a review but I will agian! I like Kankuro and Sakura. It never occured to me before and I like the sound of it. She did save his life didn't she? (anime) *snif* I can only hope that if works out.
Dayxxdreamer chapter 1 . 8/5/2007