Reviews for Odious Orcs
steelelf chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Awesome and so close to real! Wow, don't y'all just hate it when these things happen? roflmbo.
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Yipe! I just read this on Henneth-Annun last night! This is terrifying and beautiful and romantic and just all things that are inspiring and good.

My one nitpick with this masterpiece - I wish it was "Hastily hopping" over the corpses. Because for some reason my brain read it that way last night, and it made me laugh too too much. Then again I was probably just really tired.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
A very credible, as well as extremely funny parody of all those bad Leggy/Aragorn fics out there.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
*snickers* This is like... every bad Legolas torture fic that I have had the misfortune to stumble upon...

Gotta love cliche, eh? XD *snickers some more* Loved it. Yay parody.
Annawen Ereiniel chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Cute, Linda! This is exactly like some of the poorer Legolas/Aragorn adventure fics I've read in the past. Give my compliments to Raksha as well; you guys packed a lot of humor into such a little space!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
The title was my first clue. I thought that maybe it was just a bad word choice, and then I saw the summary. Only too true, I saw, as I read. I actually had to read it twice, since it was so unlike your usual style writing. But once I understood what you were trying to do, I laughed.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2