Reviews for Colors
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is very sweet.
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love Tokka, so much! 33 great fluffy ness, love your writing!
Azafran chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh! I really like you're attempting to tokka, it's such a beautiful couple! and i think you did a good work ;) it's a cute little story :) ... hope to read more tokka from you and congratz on the story!
Alex Almighty chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
PERFECTION PUT IN WORDS!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this! I loved it :D
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I actually love this. It's really in character - reminds me of Toph when she's first explaining stuff to the Gaang, I believe in the Blind Bandit.
SeventhNumberLucky chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is great! I love Sokka/Toph, and I'm not super good at writing it, so it's always nice to find something like this.

Aaaah... this is so CUTE
Everest24 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awww how cute! I usually don't like fluff pieces, but this one is creative and well written. Good work!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I'm so glad I found your stories .. because on a day like today, where I should be doing my papers, I could just relax and read some Tokka fluff. Who could say no to that? Well, those that don't like Tokka .. but I tend to not give a rat's a** what they think XD
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aww, it was so sweet. I loved it. :). I think you captured affectionate Toph very well. If you need help next time, you should think about that time when she asked if friends could really last for more than a lifetime. It was a look into her sensitive, vulnerable side that I found very.. endearing. And made me fuzz up. But you still did an amazing job. Well done. :).
KataangKiddie chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
HEHE! SKITTLES!
apie chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
so cute! u did a good job keeping them in character :)
Kryptocow chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
wahahaha. Iloveit. Though I don't think Sokka wants her having that "red" feeling from firebenders... ;
RabbitGal chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Aaww loved the end and the VERY slight hint of Kataang, eh? lol Absolutly adorable!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Bow down to the awesome fluffiness! GO TOKKA!
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I love the was so cute! You, ,and Artemis Rae have made me a crazied Tokka fan, and I thank you guys,lol.