Reviews for Ame no Hi wa Ureshii
Amber Truesdale chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
dancing in the rain...FUN! cute!
Alenei chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww, this is really cute :3

You have a unique writing style that rally caught my attention. It had a poetic sorta feel to it :)

The scene of those two dancing in the rain is a really cute scene to imagine.

I'm inspired! :)

Would it be ok if I used that scene? You know, that dancing in the rain part?

Well thanks for a great read, it was lovely! :3

~Kaji
Dysfunction Junction chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Well I have to say that normally I don't really enjoy Math/Roy, but you seem to have made it oddly enduring to me. I can't believe I haven't seen this story before. It's so very well written and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
WetPaperTowel chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hey ) You should check this out. Your story helped inspired me to draw it. pencilwarrior./art/Dancing-in-the-Rain-81084315
PencilWarrior chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh my oh my, this was an incredible story _ I loved it! The dialouge was perfect and caught my attention. And the detail was just awesome )

I'm going to draw a picture to this story, of Marth and Roy dancing in the rain Hope you don't mind!
Dark Moon Crystales chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Stories with rain make me feel so melancholy, but this was cute and funny. I really also liked the ending, because it differed from the normal kisshappy ending. Nice work!
SuperSmashMistress chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
_ Aw...it was adorable. This little story tweaked at my imagination, which is a good thing. I like the style you used, personally, and I like how it left room for people to put it in their own perspectives. n_n Bravo.
Soriku-video-gamer chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
WOO! This was great I love it! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Marth dancing in the rain I like picturing that.
SkylerOcon chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Pretty good. And thats all that ive got to say.
Hasuko chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Hurray! You got to post this up after all! See, was that so hard?

Marth sure is mysterious, ne? Hee hee, maybe it was a tradition in the Altean kingdom to dance occasionally. (Poor confused Roy. ;) I'm thinking that if Marth had an element, water would be perfect. Calm, gentle, serene... Yep. The idea of him being an icy prince is... Well, I'd rather him not be, IMO.

Find out? There's more to this, isn't there? *suspects* Anyway, this was such an ingenius idea. The setting of rain is lovely, and dancing in it, no less. *jaw drop* N-not your... first SSBM fic? *_*
El Nino1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Nice. I like the interplay between Marth's secrecy and Roy's frustration, between the unspoken and spoken. Marth's movements seem to be an attempt to convey something he can't say. But Roy is deaf and blind to it. In contrast, everything Roy says is direct and to the point. Practical, but also irrelevant. He either isn't getting the message, or is refusing to listen.

So, yeah, I get the sense of what it seems you are trying to portray. You could go further though. That is, more in depth into what one (or both) is thinking/feeling. Is Marth in an unusually playful mood? Is Roy frustrasted or weirded out by this? I would suggest going more into the close third-person POV with either character or both. Otherwise the narration feels a little flat. I mean, you could still keep it omni-third, but that might require more experimentation with style.

Minor errors: "Take the boots off and _chance_ your clothes."

"The parasol in his hand remained unopened, defeating the purpose of its being."