Reviews for Bargaining
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What deal?
XxInnocenceBeilschmidtxX chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
this story was awesome! lol by pure coincidence, I just finished watching the episode this was based off of. XD I can easily see this happening between scenes. great job!
naty-neko chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Excelente. Y Totalmente angst. Me encantó
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Cue sobbing. Dammit. This was just so, so sad and heartbreaking... They both need hugs... (and lots of lots of sex, but we knew that)

This is a really amazing story... Thank you and well done.
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This is kind of really amazing. And heartbreaking. In character. Fits the story line. I favorite this.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
OK, I admit I have no clue who this Tritter person is dang it and now I think I'm missing something House is going through w/drawl again, and that isnt' good...

Great story so sad though...THANKS:D
myinukoi chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Simply put- Amazing.
Hope chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This is just SO where the Tritter arc should have gone.
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Very powerful, agonising, IC stuff. Really excellent. Dunno how I missed this one.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This really shouldn't make me as sad as it did. Then again, "Finding Judas" made me bawl. This was fantastic. I think I am now in awe of you.
InThe27thKingdom chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That made me die a little bit inside...amazing story! You have such a lovely handle of House and Wilson's characters! That was perfect, albeit, heart breaking!
Garrideb chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I have so much love for this story. You've really written House at his lowest - and wow is it painful. I second the motion to get Wilson a hug.
Epithelial chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Ah, that was heartwrenching. I couldn't make myself feel that bad for House, though, because it was just another form of manipulation, and that doens't make the world a better place. my reviews don't either, but at least I'm trying! I have no idea what that meant. I loved how this was written. Last few lines were especially powerful. Poor, poor Wilson. He needs a hug. I'll go and find someone to give him one. You wait here and write some more fan fics.

... I need to stop now.
Karaii chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This made my heart break D: Poor House...Poor Wilson...THE ANGST! -sobs-

Brilliantly written. House's desperation for his pills plus Wilson's heartbreaking reluctance to do something House might regret was perfect. Great work!