Reviews for King of the Kitchen
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
very interesting
Areida Rivers chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Hehe, what a cute story! I love these enjoyable little one-shots: not drowning in melodramatic, doused in bad grammar, or saturated in hyperbole. Thanks for the read!
Air-CooledEngine chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I liked this story, it was really funny
dragonfangjade chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
lol...good one! ...is this a one-shot? 0_0...anyway...nice writing! if it isnt, update soon...i can get quite impatient...hehe...

-emma-
Backroads chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
*claps hands and laughs* Enchanting, sweetheart. Enchanting (and I mean that literally, poor evil king.) This was a most awesome story, and you did a fantastic job with it. I especially loved that last line, it was a great way to end the story. After all, I'm sure that toads would be quite useful in the kitchen-toads in general are discouraged from good, ol' fashioned work when they probably have so much to offer. Especially when they used to be wicked tyrants. Clever, clever. The humor was top-notch without being forced. Everything just flowed well- I honestly have no complaints. The writing was cute and upbeat, and the characters were so fun, with solid good and evil. I know it's an insult to open-minded understanding, but sometimes you just got to have that good and evil, and they were necessary to make this story work. I like to imagine that Davis and Isabella marry, but I suppose that's another story (hint).
InChrist-Billios chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
HAHAHA! *chuckle* Heehee.

That was right funny. Good job, I really liked it. I hope you got a good grade on it!

One thing:

naught, not aught, (2nd paragraph) I'm not completely positive on this one, though.

Your characterization and descriptions fitted very well with the dialogue, and your style really matched the piece. Excellent!