Reviews for NineTailed Fox and Cherry Blossom
St3rfire chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Good story please continue with a sequel. That good idea Sakura has inner female demon lock inside. Being kurama mate. And Naruto and trained Sakura to become more stronger and powerful as well. They get married in demon world. Change into rate M . And added a lemon scene with them. Make chapters longer. NaruSaku forever.
DaNightsTemplar chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
This is a good story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
ultimaticwarrior chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
CHA! you should do a high school narusaku fanfic
Fox Anbu Assassin chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Nice keep writing
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
In chapter four I read

"I am Naruto Uzumaki, resident of this village, keeper of the nine-tailed fox and was once a goofball, now confident enough to take you down."

At first I thought you wrote "and I was once a golfball"
And I was thinking that was very weird!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Hey really nice story so far but despite i am not a writer dont you think you made Naruto and Sakuras confession a little bit girly i mean it was way too fast and there wasnt enough emotion between them. Anyway i am not a writer so this is gust my opinion and i dont make you to agree whit it .However GOOD JOB : ).
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So far-So good :D. Nice job so far : )
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I love this story, but what i don't understand is that a simple shuriken and kunai kill someone but an extreemly powerfull jutsu made by the Forth Hokage only knockes them out.
Dan S chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I love the story, but you're forgeting Sakura is strong in genjutsu, and can chanle chakra into her fists making her punces extereemly powerful, she would not just strugle like a savilian. Other than that its a great story and I can't wait to see how it ends.
narusaku chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Oh poor sasuke
Haha sasuke died lol
narusaku chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I pike the last line
I meant like not pike lol
narusaku chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Yay
narusaku chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Yikes would not wanna be near naruto wen hes mad