Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
*whistles* Harsh
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
I love it. Very cool.
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Great stuff. This fic got me thinkin' about several things. When a fanfic tickles the old imagination, it's always a good thing. Grammar and spelling were both excellent. The only thing I'm critical about is that I felt you could have done more with it somehow. Could be just me.
DarkRaven18 chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
wow, incredibly sad but very well done. Good job!
anypenname chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Wow, I'm not usually a fan of character death fics... But this is a really good story! You did an amazing job portraying Leo and Don's POVs. I just love how they both seem so far from who they used to be-but not in an OOC way. It's impressively realistic.

I especially like the last line in this about Karai having the "wrong myth." Very nice.
MengPoNiang chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Wow. I don't have much to say beyond that.

I recently found the fanfic website, and have wasted a lot of time swimming through the dreck to find good works. Yours are some of my favorites. Keep up the good work...stuff like yours inspires my own work. You are very talented.

Stella
calliopechild chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Agh! Forget Karai's sanity, you're going to destroy mine! What really happened? Did Don kill Leo, or did he kill himself? Please let me know! .

Now that I'm done having a breakdown...good job! This was very angsty indeed, but it was definitely a good idea to do a prequel to "Eye for an Eye", and it was a very good prequel indeed. Don was wonderfully written, and I enjoyed this. I would also love to see a sequel to "Eye for an Eye" or just another story in this universe, if you do decide to write one. So there's my feedback! :D Again, great job, and keep up the good work.
stocktonwood chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Great job! Though it is undoubtedly dark material, it's still a fantastic read. You hit everything pitch perfect. I loved it!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Ah, still no suitable answer as to whether Don did the deed or if he gave Leonardo the means to committ seppuku, yet at this point, he's dead and that's the end of it.

And how sad that, through his obsessive conquest of his enemy, Don only ends up sacrificing his honor and integrity to achieve it. Because, as we know, Splinter would have never approved of Don's methods.

Great writing, m'dear. Loved, ate, every word.

And now you're talking sequel? Whoot! I'll be here, waiting, you can count on it!

Great job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
a Phoenix indeed~ D: Where one path ends, another begins, and the circles keep spinning, overlaying eachother and crossing like webs, tangled and never ending, huh?

Guess it explains where April knew where to find Don...
EveryDayPerson chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
What I enjoyed the most:

1. How Don kept referring himself as dead

2. How he refused to tell Karai who killed Leo.

Loved it! Looking forward to your sequel :)
Swallowraven chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Karai made Donatello forget everything he knew about pity and mercy, and now she's going to reap what she sowed. I grieve for all of the turtles and I'm also scared of the one that remains. Both tragic and frightening, this story. Well done!
ELVESRULE chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Cool chapter, but I would change the line that says 'a dagger protrudes from Leonardo's hand'...that makes it sound like the dagger is stabbed in his hand. Maybe 'a dagger is clasped in Leonardo's hand' would be much better.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Well, I guess since Leo didn't go into too much detail regarding Don's apperance, and not really recognize him and all, it does explain why he didn't know it was Don to begin with...

and why does Don's words at the end scream "SainW" ? It just sounded so much like that last part where he took down the shredder! ;
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Ah, okay, so - there are two things that Donnie might be doing or preparing to do. The first one bothers me, that he would kill his brother. The second one would justify Eye for an Eye, that he went to find Karai to execute her. Then, returning to the prison cell, maybe Leo.,.

Okay, getting ahead of myself here, and I hope there are more chapters. Then again, if this is a prequel to EFAE, you might be doing little one-shots, leaving us to decide the ending.

How cruel.,.but how wonderfully written, too! Your sentence structure is fabulous, the short and then longish sentences balancing each other in poetic rhythm. I loved how you had Leo counting the days, little snippets of what went on wedged in-between. Nice touch there.

Anyway, not sure what you have planned, but - so long as F.F. is working - I have you on my alerts list.

Great job! ! !