Reviews for Mew and Mewtwo's Domestic Squabble
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
awwwww its so cute i love it
kammy147 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love how at first you made us all think that it's a romantic relationship yet we all forgot that in some way Mew is Mewtwo's mom. lol
Ange du Sommeil chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
SO CUTE!
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm not really a fan of Mewshipping (MewXMewtwo) but this was too cute! _ Loved it!
Chatto chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
lol
BatTitan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This really got me:

This time Mew floated up from the bottom of the newspaper. Her head was right below the headline 'Devastating Flood Kills Thousands'. His lips twitched as he fought the urge to laugh.

Somehow, I can see Mew crying enough to create a devastating flood...LOL! Fantastic fic! Really cute.
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Haha cute/funny XD
Aniiii chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
jajaj que risa xD mew mewtwo asked to'm fat? very good very original!
Chaos Controller15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I liked that one! It wa pretty good! I will say if you made it a little longer, it could've been developed a little better. However, this was a good fic.
Sgt.Shank chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
eh heh heh. that was pretty good.
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Lol. This part was the best.

“Mew,” she chirped at him. It wasn’t a word. Just a mewing noise. “Mew.”

“This conversation is pointless.”

“Mew.”

Mewtwo sighed, closed his eyes, and shook his head. “You look just as you did when we met. There is no difference.”

“MEW!”

Great job. It was very fun to read.
chibiaries chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw...so CUTE!
Xenolicious chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw that was so cute! I laughed at like, the first line! Short and sweet this story is .
Aqua059 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow. xD Mew is such a nutcase.
Exilo chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That is so cute. But just curious, isn't Mew kinda like Mewtwo's mother? Or its probally not the same Mew, since his sire was fossilized. Whatever, cute story and a fun read.