Reviews for Hero's Welcome
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Aww, I love this! Can already tell Hercule's gonna get along just fine with Chi-Chi... well, as fine as Hercule gets along with everyone, I guess.

Ah, love this fic! Could there possibly be more? :) But seriously, a perfect companion to the ending of the whole Buu thing! Awesome job!
LeChick chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Gohan having a polite nervous breakdown is very easy to picture
nancy103 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
"The little, purple-haired demon-boy from the tournament". LOL! This was so funny. Many good one liners from the group.
nancy103 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Loved this chapter! Great interaction between the kids and also, between Gohan and his folks. Nicely done!
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Great! A nice 'wind down from crisis' fic. An miracle of miracles, you understand Goku! There are a lot of whiners out there who don't. Great fic. Great author. _
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
i don't like how it ends
LeChick chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
This was so in character and hilarious. Every character's reaction to Hercule was just spot on. Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I was a little iffy about the b/v chapter but I really liked this. It is well written and very in character :)
X59 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Brilliantly done.
Joe B chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Excellent Job in every single way in all forms of absolute true hard work and dedication!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
poor goku
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
sweet
T420000 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
ARGH im always so sad when your stories end! There so good they could just go on and on. Love them!
brenthforever chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
aw. i love all four chapters of this, and i think you should make a fifth about Goten and Trunks. So cute. love the last line about hercule wanting videl to go to college for a long time. :)

Smiles

Brenthforever
Furiael chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I like your story because it continues with everything, the way I think it should be for the DBZ people.

Hope you have something GOOD for Gohan and Vejita, your main characters :) and my favorites

See ya on the next chapter!