Reviews for Hero's Welcome
LeChick chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Gohan having a polite nervous breakdown is very easy to picture
nancy103 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
"The little, purple-haired demon-boy from the tournament". LOL! This was so funny. Many good one liners from the group.
nancy103 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Loved this chapter! Great interaction between the kids and also, between Gohan and his folks. Nicely done!
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Great! A nice 'wind down from crisis' fic. An miracle of miracles, you understand Goku! There are a lot of whiners out there who don't. Great fic. Great author. _
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
i don't like how it ends
LeChick chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
This was so in character and hilarious. Every character's reaction to Hercule was just spot on. Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I was a little iffy about the b/v chapter but I really liked this. It is well written and very in character :)
X59 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Brilliantly done.
Joe B chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Excellent Job in every single way in all forms of absolute true hard work and dedication!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
poor goku
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
sweet
T420000 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
ARGH im always so sad when your stories end! There so good they could just go on and on. Love them!
brenthforever chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
aw. i love all four chapters of this, and i think you should make a fifth about Goten and Trunks. So cute. love the last line about hercule wanting videl to go to college for a long time. :)

Smiles

Brenthforever
Furiael chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I like your story because it continues with everything, the way I think it should be for the DBZ people.

Hope you have something GOOD for Gohan and Vejita, your main characters :) and my favorites

See ya on the next chapter!
pockysamurai chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ugh...Vegeta does NOT want to defeat Goku after Buu is defeated. Have you WATCHED the last few episodes? He finally admits Goku is better than him and starts to respect him. Heck, if you look at the expression on Vegeta's face when he's brought back it speaks volumes; like he's had an epiphany about how much he's changed.