Reviews for Untold Secretes
rescue 007 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I know there's 2 more chapters up but I'm going to just stop reading here. So far you've made naruto useless when it comes to fighting, made kiba gay, and given kyuubi the ability to take over naruto while he's fucking. This story SUCKS.
naruko311 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i love this story!
Narutofire77 chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
plz continue the story i want to what happens
coolmonrockz chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
I want u to finish plz! and the thing and naruto was realy really really really freaky and the groups name is hebi which means snake i think
Death Incarnate chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
yes you should definetly finish this it really sucked when you stopped.
Kingkakashi chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
This is kind of a twisted story. You should be able to come up with something that resolves the story and allows Hinata and Naruto to be together. For one thing, Neji would never marry Hinata, he has Tenten who seems to be absent from the story. Plus he hates Hiashi and the main branch. Two, Naruto would never lose control and hurt Hinata no matter what kyuubi did. If you can't come up with anything, I vote for your first chapter idea. I agree with you I think it's your best chapter as well. Good luck
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
Oh, an update and things are still good. I must know what happens. The next chapter is the finale? Oh, I can't wait. Update soon. Ja ne and go, Naru-kun in that poem or song.
KuroKitzune chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
hey loser learn to spell thing write and this story isnt good at all so far come on this is a narXhin fic not some stupid ass nejiXhina
vnvanman chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Sometimes doing what you think is best for someone isn't always right. Usually, it make things worse then they already are. Like how Hiashi treated Hinata, thinking it would make her stronger by putting her down and berates her. Look how that turned out. Also, marrying your cousin is sick and wrong. I hate incest. Especially when Hinata and Neji's fathers are twin brothers. That would kinda make them brother and sister. Plus if they have kids, the kids will have a greater chance of birth defection.
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Oh, Kyuubi, look what you've done. You insulted the author, got things messed up between Hina-chan and Naru-kun and Naru-kun took a butt-whooping. Poor thing and if he told anyone, he'd be scared they wouldn't accept him. And you made my Kiba-kun gay! Great, and now it's a forced marriage. Way to go, Neji! Update soon. Ja ne.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
OUCH.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
oh dear and the Kiba thing was a shock. Excelnet job man keep up the good work
RasenRaikirinoJutsu03 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Good chapter but I kinda felt sick during Kiba kissing Naruto. Please dont do that again. Is Naruto ever going to get back with Hinata?
PaulRap Raptor chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
I like to see where this goes
RasenRaikirinoJutsu03 chapter 3 . 2/27/2007