Reviews for Reunion
Phlogiston15 chapter 2 . 3/18
Oh no...I want to know more! Keep up the fantastic work :)
Nikki Pond chapter 2 . 1/15
I wish you update, really, I would like to hear Draco's reaction when Hermione confess to Draco about their child.
wannabepuck127 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE ASAP! HOLY CRAP, THIS IS A GOOD STORY, AND I LOVE THE CHAPTER LENGTHS! keep it up, please!
fantasia-49 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Excellent and i hope you will go on.
triinmic chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
AAAAhhhh! You seriously need to continue with this! It's amazing! At points it may seem OOC, but actually it's not. It's perfect. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Awww... Keep going! Keep going!
Itachi'sbabygirl1 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Wow this story was so amazing I rlly enjoyed it even tho it was written in 2007 I wonder if u could continue it if ur still writing these things great job and I hope u do continue writing this one cuz I've been looking for a good ff and this is it
riviere-de-memoires chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
great story. hope you update!
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
this is so SWEET!

I cant beleive Draco did that!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
i love it. plz update soon.
O. E. Schwarz chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I like it. You are a good writer and I really enjoy your work. I know that you are still updating because you have updated WHY WE FIGHT recently and I think this story deserves an update. You left us with such a cliff hanger. I like Hermione in this story and also how it fits into the books, instead of just being off the wall like so many I have read in the past. Keep up the good work!

O.E. Schwarz
here fishy fishy chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
the last part was heart breaking. please update soon
adidas012 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
that was a nice story, i've read all your other stories on harry potter and they're all really good. I hope you're not done with the story because its so cool and I want you to continue!
kazfeist chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
This deserves to be continued, even if over at CG. I would do it.

:D
lvswtht chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Update! This story is too good for you to just abandon it for months. When will Draco find out and what will be his reaction? Udate!