Reviews for Ye Chang Meng Duo
J chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Laughing at dumb fucks like you is worth it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
My god someone should end you. What a pretentious fuck you are, faggot.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
More idiots and fuckwads below me. Also this is a load of shit.
anonim chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
hetero act of stiupidy and fauckery bellow
nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Hey dumbass. Remove yourself from existence. And every trace of you for good. We don't need freaks like you fucking up the world more than it already is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk yoooooooouuuuuu too you dumbass dipshit fuckbitch.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Since you've abandoned this place, might as well fucking get rid of it or let collect dust. Who cares about this shit anyway?
AJ chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Motherfuck this shits amazing! Sorry for the cede language but I think this is the best katoph fic I've read!
anonim chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Really trully warmed my heart. Thank you. I often come back to read this...
rainbowshy00 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
St.Valentine chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Really good
WhoKnows chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It started out so great but then it turned to crap. I'm sorry bit since I couldn't even read 'til the end of this chapter there is no way that I'm ever going to be able to finish it.

(There's nothing I hate more than adultery, even the slightest hint of future pain is enough to make me turn my back on even the greatest of stories.)
BladeMaster357 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Shoot, somehow got logged out while reading this story. Anyways...

Beautiful, simply beautiful. I felt sad for Katara, having basically been rejected by Toph after that kiss once the war was over, but I understand things from Toph's point of view too. Like she said, what twelve-year-old really understands the kind of love Katara obviously felt for her, even back then? Especially someone like Toph, who doesn't always wear her heart on her sleeve.

Seeing each other again after so many years, now that Toph knew how she felt about Katara, the tenderness and love between them is so palpable as they reconnect: the latter struggling with feelings that never went away, and the other almost desperately trying to tell her and find out if she still feels the same. I guess it's true what they say..."If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012

claudine chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
the story is really good its quiet confusing for me when you keep using "she". there are a lot of female characters in your fiction so i think it would have been best if you used first person more.