Reviews for Ye Chang Meng Duo
anonim chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Really trully warmed my heart. Thank you. I often come back to read this...
rainbowshy00 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
St.Valentine chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Really good
WhoKnows chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It started out so great but then it turned to crap. I'm sorry bit since I couldn't even read 'til the end of this chapter there is no way that I'm ever going to be able to finish it.

(There's nothing I hate more than adultery, even the slightest hint of future pain is enough to make me turn my back on even the greatest of stories.)
BladeMaster357 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Shoot, somehow got logged out while reading this story. Anyways...

Beautiful, simply beautiful. I felt sad for Katara, having basically been rejected by Toph after that kiss once the war was over, but I understand things from Toph's point of view too. Like she said, what twelve-year-old really understands the kind of love Katara obviously felt for her, even back then? Especially someone like Toph, who doesn't always wear her heart on her sleeve.

Seeing each other again after so many years, now that Toph knew how she felt about Katara, the tenderness and love between them is so palpable as they reconnect: the latter struggling with feelings that never went away, and the other almost desperately trying to tell her and find out if she still feels the same. I guess it's true what they say..."If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012

claudine chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
the story is really good its quiet confusing for me when you keep using "she". there are a lot of female characters in your fiction so i think it would have been best if you used first person more.
Knight.of.Ink chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
This fic is very well-written. Especially your original characters, whom I'm sure many of your readers would love to see more of. I know I would. Anyway, fantastic story.
miluvrox chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Sorry Kailas, you're never going to be as awesome or badass as Azula.
lemon-rind chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
Wow, mate. That story was pretty damn awesome. It was light-hearted and yet super heart-retching at times. Thanks for writing it. I find Katoph super cute, and though most of the time I feel a bit sorry for Aang, it's a necessary pain.
Symphonic Melody chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Omg. This is just the BEST written Fanfic. It had perfect pacing and fluff. I loooved how you wrote about how Toph and Katara were hanging by the cove. I love the beginning on how they were "lingering" or holding back on their feelings for a bit. You are a good writer. This is most definitely going into my favorites. Good job. :)
Music and Reading Lover chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
I loved it!
DemonChild6 chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
That was a really great story. I loved it :]
CatDemon1 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Ok. Lol ending after chapeter 6 would be great XD

"I love you, too." Happy ending yay but not so because I still want to know what happens to Aang XP

It would be a great time for a lame cliche ending x3

But anyways, I've loved the story so far. I think you captured Toph really well! A lot of authors tend to write her and a seeing blind person. But you put her blindness and her 'sight' into a really neat balance, showing her limits while showing her strengths.

Can't wait to keep reading later!
Aceina chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
good fic over all but toph is a better earth bender than aang but i loved this fic and hope u make more fics likeit