Reviews for Ye Chang Meng Duo
Sebine chapter 1 . 7/3
wow, this is ten years dead... Jesus
ekate-sandshine chapter 10 . 3/17
After reading a handful of sadistic, insulting comments by some "guest", I feel the need to post a nicer one.

I really love that story! I love the pairing in the first place, and you depict it really well. I like how you portrayed Toph's "earthsight".
Overall your writing skills are definitely high-quality.

Although you write fight scenes like nobody (and that's really rare a talent), I'll admit I didn't really enjoy the final fight between Toph and Aang, or rather i didn't enjoy the *fact* there was a fight.

I would totally see Aang doing that, or wanting to do that; in the canon, he's terribly hotheaded, revengeful, ruthless even, when he's upset, forgetting about everything but... himself, and his anger.
About Toph however, given how you portrayed her in many instances as more mature, and emotionally open (instead of the protective mask she projects in the show over her 12 (14? i never know) year-old blind girl identity; not to say her acerbic identity is all for pretense, she's great whether tough or sweet), I really wouldn't have seen her doing that. She doesn't seem the type to consider whoever she says she loves, as a trophy to win in an Earthbending contest: for all her apparent emotional shallowness/rudeness in the canon series, I see her as treating the "serious stuff" (friends, family, lovers) with great empathy and respect.

Therefore... a "manly", crude fight that too clearly disrespects Katara, seems off-key to me.
To be honest, i really expected her to answer to Aang's "I'm not going to give her up..." (right after Katara left for the city in search of Aang) something like "It's not yours to decide, it's hers, she's not yours to give her up or away etc"
In fact the story doesn't explain why Toph did that... That leaves things, to some extent, in a weird unresolved, rather awkward state, even if the sweet, final image is clear enough on the biggest question of the plot.

That's the only thing I didn't really like, the rest was honestly beautiful, sweet, well-written, funny and compelling.
Hope to read more from you! Especially Katoph ones :)
J chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Laughing at dumb fucks like you is worth it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
My god someone should end you. What a pretentious fuck you are, faggot.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
More idiots and fuckwads below me. Also this is a load of shit.
anonim chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
hetero act of stiupidy and fauckery bellow
nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Hey dumbass. Remove yourself from existence. And every trace of you for good. We don't need freaks like you fucking up the world more than it already is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk yoooooooouuuuuu too you dumbass dipshit fuckbitch.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Since you've abandoned this place, might as well fucking get rid of it or let collect dust. Who cares about this shit anyway?
AJ chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Motherfuck this shits amazing! Sorry for the cede language but I think this is the best katoph fic I've read!
anonim chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Really trully warmed my heart. Thank you. I often come back to read this...
rainbowshy00 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
St.Valentine chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Really good
WhoKnows chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It started out so great but then it turned to crap. I'm sorry bit since I couldn't even read 'til the end of this chapter there is no way that I'm ever going to be able to finish it.

(There's nothing I hate more than adultery, even the slightest hint of future pain is enough to make me turn my back on even the greatest of stories.)
BladeMaster357 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Shoot, somehow got logged out while reading this story. Anyways...

Beautiful, simply beautiful. I felt sad for Katara, having basically been rejected by Toph after that kiss once the war was over, but I understand things from Toph's point of view too. Like she said, what twelve-year-old really understands the kind of love Katara obviously felt for her, even back then? Especially someone like Toph, who doesn't always wear her heart on her sleeve.

Seeing each other again after so many years, now that Toph knew how she felt about Katara, the tenderness and love between them is so palpable as they reconnect: the latter struggling with feelings that never went away, and the other almost desperately trying to tell her and find out if she still feels the same. I guess it's true what they say..."If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."