Reviews for Ye Chang Meng Duo
garystubatman chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Fuck you and die you ugly ass dyke and all your faggot followers.
P1ckleR1ck chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys.
P1ckleR1ck chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
P1ckleR1ck chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
P1ckleR1ck chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
All of you choke on dicks and die.
P1ckleR1ck chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
Get a fucking life.
P1ckleR1ck chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
Boo. Fucking boo to all you fucking losers.
P1ckleR1ck chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Anyone who defends shit like this also needs to die.
P1ckleR1ck chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
It's fun to mock retards like you.
P1ckleR1ck chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys.
P1ckleR1ck chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Kill yourself you dumbass dyke.
Sebine chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
wow, this is ten years dead... Jesus
ekate-sandshine chapter 10 . 3/17/2017
After reading a handful of sadistic, insulting comments by some "guest", I feel the need to post a nicer one.

I really love that story! I love the pairing in the first place, and you depict it really well. I like how you portrayed Toph's "earthsight".
Overall your writing skills are definitely high-quality.

Although you write fight scenes like nobody (and that's really rare a talent), I'll admit I didn't really enjoy the final fight between Toph and Aang, or rather i didn't enjoy the *fact* there was a fight.

I would totally see Aang doing that, or wanting to do that; in the canon, he's terribly hotheaded, revengeful, ruthless even, when he's upset, forgetting about everything but... himself, and his anger.
About Toph however, given how you portrayed her in many instances as more mature, and emotionally open (instead of the protective mask she projects in the show over her 12 (14? i never know) year-old blind girl identity; not to say her acerbic identity is all for pretense, she's great whether tough or sweet), I really wouldn't have seen her doing that. She doesn't seem the type to consider whoever she says she loves, as a trophy to win in an Earthbending contest: for all her apparent emotional shallowness/rudeness in the canon series, I see her as treating the "serious stuff" (friends, family, lovers) with great empathy and respect.

Therefore... a "manly", crude fight that too clearly disrespects Katara, seems off-key to me.
To be honest, i really expected her to answer to Aang's "I'm not going to give her up..." (right after Katara left for the city in search of Aang) something like "It's not yours to decide, it's hers, she's not yours to give her up or away etc"
In fact the story doesn't explain why Toph did that... That leaves things, to some extent, in a weird unresolved, rather awkward state, even if the sweet, final image is clear enough on the biggest question of the plot.

That's the only thing I didn't really like, the rest was honestly beautiful, sweet, well-written, funny and compelling.
Hope to read more from you! Especially Katoph ones :)
J chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Laughing at dumb fucks like you is worth it.