Reviews for Talks, Walks, and Stalks
JackRenee chapter 1 . 7/31
Haha! This is a fabulous, witty, and accurate portrayal of these characters and their relationship. I found myself reading aloud their banter and laughing. Well done
DammitJim chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hilarious!
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
great one-shot... i normally don't read one-shots but i'm glad I got to read this one...

it was funny, cute, in character, and oh so romy.

loved the fandom references and loved the special smiles even more.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ok, that was funny and awesome! Seriously, on point. I love how she keeps cool then at the end when he's gone, she's all love-sick.
Help I need somebody11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
O my gosh! that waas so cute! I love the way you pertray Rogue in this! And Remy's just as cute! yoou should totlly keep gong with this story.
Dreamers Fall chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
3 love it veryyyy cute well written and fun to read!
just-another-dreamer chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
What a witty little piece. I loved it! :] It had the characters perfectly in synch. I especially love Gambit's characterization along with Rogue's all too sarcastic-and-ready-to-kill-his-ego nature. Nicely done!

There was also two typos amongst the text that I would point out if I remembered. Ah! No matter, it hardly takes away from the beauty of this oneshot. I look forward to more of your writing.

Ja~
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
God I love Remy. I just do. This was so freaking funny. And so completely sweet and cute! Kya!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great work.
operacynic chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This was an awesome story! The interaction between Gambit and Rogue was so natural and in-character. :D
ColorCoated chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was great. Super cute and super sweet :)
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was so cute. Great job on the story, by the way, it's really nice and well written.
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
lol...thats good
SassC HiJinx chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Love this! It was just incredibly cute, clever AND funny. I love the banter...which is not so easy to articulate.
Descendant of Doom chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I really like this. It really makes me wonder what's going to happen next though. I feel like you've left me hanging on the edge of my seat at the movies and haven't concluded what needs to be concluded. I love the references and the flirting, worked very well. I hope you consider continuing this or at least concluding some of the things left unsaid. Keep writing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »