Reviews for Class Discussion
MarSette chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
hahaha "gay".. that was so epic hahahah
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
oh my dear crazygirl18-san, this is a sweet and heart warming fanfiction with the hint of humor. ') if i could ever offer my humblest answer to your question pertaining if you passed then, yes you passed with fying colors at that. )
cakeluver2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
interesting one shot :P
lol I think it wasn't so much as a light comedy, more like... say... light hearted yet had deep feelings in it. so yea.. Good job!
blackjackal101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved how he said," too bad the idiot who sang this son was gay"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
funny and adariable
. continue with one shots like this
CrimsonAuRevoir chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This just..made me laugh. Great, unexpected ending. (:
shruti jha chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
its a wonderful story...i lyked the part best in which natusme says that stupid sentence
hpgrl95 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
extremely cute :D
sakura240 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Kura: NATSUME! YOU IDIOT!

Berry: poor Mikan. she must be very angry. just wait until she goes to the comfort of tsubasa. that should get Natsume VERY jealous. *smirks*

Kura: Hoeee...-_-'''Anyway, awesome story! I loved it! XD It made me laugh so hard i fell of my bed! XD
heart-teen chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
haha! one powerful word! 'LOVE' i sooo love this!))))
FujoshiFever chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
funny, but cute
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
LMAO! Natsume might be a bigger idiot than Mikan. :)
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hahaha! Natsume no baka! You just had to say that! XD But I guess he wouldn't be Natsume if he didn't, lol. This was quite funny and romantic. And the line "Too bad the idiot who sang this song was gay." was just too much because I really thought he was going to confess in front of everyone. Haha! Great job! ;)
Strawberrycream11 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
OMG OMG is tht ur first time? it's so pro...you should write heaps more...and I'll be there 2 read all of them XD
Inga's Truth chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
"Too bad the idiot who sang this song was gay." HAHAHA! I totally should've (I didn't thought) seen that coming... That is the best line ever...

'Did I say something wrong to the idiot?' Wait I think that is...

LOL Nice story... Hey what song is it? (BTW... NEVER ask for Natsumi's opinion unless you want to be fried into a cheese stick... Fried cheese sticks... YUM xD)