Reviews for One Hundred Themes: Hair
VirtualxSimplicity chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Cute and very insightful to their team dynamics. :]

VxS
Ohohen chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hair. It must be cherished!

That was really good. xP
nanonaneko chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I haven't read anything from you in such a long time. Heck, I haven't read anything from Naruto for such a long time. Or Cardcaptor Sakura. And I still don't know anything about Shaman King. Eheheh. Wonder if you still remember me...

Anyway. I must say your writing style's improved over the years. A lot more fluent and layered. I'm not a NejiTen fan since I don't know enough about Tenten to really like her but this story, I like. Believable right down to Neji's constant refusals, his final compromise, Lee's...yeah and Tenten's relative normalness. Her penchant for slipping into story-telling mode is a nice dimension :) Kudos to you. _

Good luck with your future fics! Now that I've finished my exams, I'll be STALKING! :3

Kasumi-chan
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Beautiful! A delightful blend of the funny, serious, shallow, deep, dramatic and romantic. And all revolving around such a simple thing as a haircut. You truly are a genius at evoking and distilling every ounce off fluffy goodness from such mundane items. I bow to you.

I loved the references to the Headless Horseman and Samsung, and how Tenten became Neji's sparring partner, and the play on the 'finality' and 'permanence'. Sweet!

A wonderful story! !
jae maknae chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This was a wonderful fic to read! Continue writing, syaoran no hime!
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That was great! Everyone's personalities were dead-on-especially Neji. Yeah, I think he really does like Lee-underneath all that bastardliness. _ I've always thought that Team Gai had the best teamwork!
Loverly-Loving Fool chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was really creative I loved it! I also loved how every time lee askes neji to get his hair cut his response is always "I'm not going to have a hair cut" LOL! That cracked me up.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
So taht's the foundations of Team Gai, a haircut. All of Tenten's tales were pretty funny.
alliwant chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
omg..only u can make something like hair so symbolic in a story...clap clap clap. great job!
kriste-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Ganda! _ gusto ko yung last part. _
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
aww, that was cute! i loved it! great job with this one. :D very creative.
Suraika chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
TeeHee! This is cute! I love how you formulate an idea to let us know how Tenten became Neji's sparring mate. XD Good Job, as always.
k4gh chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Cute! And very well written to! Hope to read more from you! (:
avery18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
cute story :D I like how you were able to tie in why Tenten and Neji spar all the time.
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Syao-chan, that was beautiful! You deserve more than what you can bargain for. :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »